Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants
Misses Sizes (Bust 30" - 44.5")] [Women's sizes (Bust 43" - 55")]">Fit the Tee to a T Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> Butterick> B5430 (Connie Crawford)

Reviewed by:byc

About byc
MI USA
Member since: 12/20/10
Posted on:1/10/11 4:52 PM
Last Updated:1/11/11 0:58 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

JennyAnne said... (6/26/11 11:20 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review! I'm about to make it for my mom. It looks lovely. Thanks for the tips on the cowl.
moushka said... (1/12/11 6:30 AM) Reply
What a special thing to do for your friend! Can't wait to see the larger photo. This looks like a good candidate for my mother-of-the-groom dress. Thanks for posting the review.
JETrinity said... (1/11/11 12:49 PM) Reply
I love Connie Crawford and her amazing fit patterns. You did a kind deed for your friend and made her feel so special. I never noticed this pattern but you now have pointed it out to me. Thanks.
mssewcrazy said... (1/11/11 8:02 AM) Reply
I know she is thrilled with the outfit. I never noticed that pattern before now-think I want to pick it up at a Butterick sale. The pattern has such nice lines for a special dress.
mary in FL said... (1/10/11 7:32 PM) Reply
Congratulations on your first review! I'm looking forward to the larger picture.
ButtonFaith said... (1/10/11 7:05 PM) Reply
Looking forward to seeing a larger picture...it looks like you did a wonderful job with a hard task!
JTink said... (1/10/11 6:29 PM) Reply
From what I can see in the little pic, it looks really nice. I would love to see a close up of the material you were working with. I'm a size 10-14(depending on what part of my body is being covered:-) and have a couple of Connie Crawford's patterns. I really like them. I like her jeans pattern a lot. Congrats on making your friend feel like "a million bucks" in her pretty new gown.

Contest Travel Wardrobe Contest