Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> Decades of Style> 3001 (1930 Kitchenette Pajamas)

Reviewed by:magoe6217

About magoe6217star
MD USA
Member since: 1/25/07
Posted on:1/16/11 9:39 AM
Last Updated:1/16/11 9:51 AM

Annette1 said... (1/17/11 11:20 PM) Reply
These are just as CUTE as they can be, especially with your clever use of the border print. And those CHEATER SHOES are KILLER! I wouldn't even be able to walk in them. :o)
lamstu said... (1/17/11 10:08 PM) Reply
How great are these?! I hear these one piece outfits are in style again for spring as well. I have this pattern waiting for the right fabric; maybe will have to be more proactive after seeing your fun results!!
Harriet Rogers said... (1/17/11 5:17 PM) Reply
Ah shucks, Mary: thanks for the compliment! This looks great on you, and I love the fabric choice. There's something kind of sexy about it!
Diane333 said... (1/17/11 10:06 AM) Reply
Your garment is beautiful and so elegant.
Enid E said... (1/16/11 4:59 PM) Reply
What an attractive garment. I like the contrast fabrics that were used. I am sure you will enjoy entertaining in such a comfortable piece. The shoes are so snazzy...love them. I have this pattern, but, after seeing your version, and the fabrics you used, I will think more about my fabric choices. Nice review, too!
FreyaStark said... (1/16/11 4:17 PM) Reply
Yours is the nicest version of this garment I have seen. Using contrasting fabrics is clever and has worked very well. Thanks for the fitting tip.
Paris75008 said... (1/16/11 2:47 PM) Reply
That's very, very pretty. What a lovely idea to use contrasting fabrics like that. Very creative! I love the shoes!
Twinset said... (1/16/11 1:46 PM) Reply
That looks fantastic! Very original!
happytobehere said... (1/16/11 1:12 PM) Reply
Great fabric choice. Looks very nice on you.
crwritt said... (1/16/11 12:52 PM) Reply
I like it, especially your fabric choices! (Of course I like this pattern enough to have made three versions)
maryfrana said... (1/16/11 11:13 AM) Reply
This is a smashing piece! Love the contrast fabrics and it looks just so effortlessly chic. Thank you for the detailed review.

Ottobre Woman Magazine 05-2009-18