Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Couch Slipcover (Couch Slipcover)

Review submitted in Fabric Stash - 2011 Contest
Reviewed by:Maggiedoll

About Maggiedollstar
Member since: 1/8/10
Posted on:2/8/11 1:51 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people

Rosie who use to be Rose said... (2/10/11 1:54 PM) Reply
Very nice. You need to uo your rating from advanced beginner. Anyone who can cover a couch isn't a beginner. Looks like you did a great job.
SandyinMO said... (2/9/11 8:28 AM) Reply
You did a fantastic job. I really need to make slipcovers for my furniture, but everytime I start to think about it I just decide it would be too much work. I have a full-size sofa, love seat, large chair and ottoman that would have to be done.
bagabon said... (1/23/11 1:39 PM) Reply
Great job!!! It makes me feel happy.
marieds said... (1/22/11 10:56 PM) Reply
I made some slipcovers several years ago, so I know how much work is involved. Your couch looks very attractive. Best wishes with finishing it up!!
Hilary said... (1/22/11 3:53 PM) Reply
The cover looks great! Poor dog, I hope she makes it through the couch makeover trauma, lol!
OlindaM said... (1/22/11 6:49 AM) Reply
Your sofa looks just so comfy and pretty. This is a job that I will eventually have to tackle and I have not been relishing the task, but your work has been so successful you have given me some courage. Looking forward to seeing the final thing! Well done.
Maggiedoll said... (1/21/11 9:58 PM) Reply
Lol, I don't think she's overly fond of it-- I keep needing to kick her off so that I can drape, pin, measure.. not to mention that all the time with the cushion sitting on the floor freaks her out! Can't blame her, it is a very cozy couch. The depth of the front is like the width of a twin bed; quite wonderful for curling up with a book, too.
MNBarb said... (1/21/11 9:11 PM) Reply
I can hardly get past the dog. Look how he/she likes that new slipcover. I'm sure he thinks you're making it just for him. What a huge project. It's really coming along.

by: NhiHuynh