Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2443 (Misses' Dresses and Jacket)

Reviewed by:VirginiasDghter

About VirginiasDghter
Member since: 3/6/10

Best Patterns of 2011
Posted on:4/11/11 6:18 PM

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Vests    Coat/Jacket
fattyboomboom said... (5/4/11 4:08 PM) Reply
Beautiful outfit! I like the colors you chose for the dress. Will you please, please, please make one in pink leather??
marec said... (5/4/11 3:09 PM) Reply
Wonderful jacket and dress! Your style is so cute and feminine without being too sweet :-) Off to look at your other reviews!
sewmytime said... (4/24/11 2:46 PM) Reply
I love this dres and jacket combo!
JanElise said... (4/19/11 1:39 PM) Reply
our whole outfit is really nicely put together. I love that jacket!
Levone said... (4/12/11 9:01 AM) Reply
Lovely jacket and dress!
poppykettle said... (4/12/11 8:12 AM) Reply
I love the combination of blue and white contract fabric that you used on your dress, and it looks fabulous on you to boot :)
trinicity said... (4/12/11 3:35 AM) Reply
very nice outfit, great job
Barbara V said... (4/11/11 11:50 PM) Reply
Both dress and jacket look terrific and especially cute with tights and boots.
cleverkitty said... (4/11/11 10:19 PM) Reply
Wow you lined the jacket AND you made the dress. I made this jacket and my daughter has it in her closet at her house along with the pattern too, I told her I need it back to make the dress Especially now that I see yours.... I need it bad Love your outfit!!!
mesewlot said... (4/11/11 10:05 PM) Reply
As I've said this a great outfit on you. And, btw, that word from your pastor was/is a great word. :)
Christas said... (4/11/11 9:08 PM) Reply
The jacket and dress are really nice. I like how you have them styled with tights and boots..... CUTE!
SewWil said... (4/11/11 9:02 PM) Reply
Great job! The jacket is beautiful. I love the fabric. The entire ensemble looks great (boots and all!).
Kathy in NM said... (4/11/11 8:53 PM) Reply
Wow, you are styling with the boots, etc! Thanks for reviewing the dress. It doesn't get as much attention as the jacket. I don't really see any "gaping", except maybe in the side view. There it appears that you could take-in the upper side seam, near the underarm. Otherwise, in the photos it looks great. It looks like a nice summer dress. The jacket fabric is great!
Sweetheart3 said... (4/11/11 8:53 PM) Reply
I think the dress and jacket look nice together. I love the print of your jacket. I had similar issues with arm gaping in the dress because of not using a stretchy material.
Haselinchen said... (4/11/11 6:50 PM) Reply

Haselinchen said... (4/11/11 6:50 PM) Reply
I really like your version of the dress! It is a clean look that makes me think about making it again :)

StyleArc Twiggy Dress