Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6279 (misses and women's dress and belt)

Reviewed by:trinicity

Last Updated:2/19/11 7:08 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Accessories
barebear said... (3/27/11 3:59 AM) Reply
I keep coming back to check your trench dress out. I'm tackling this pattern myself, and it's entirely your fault. :D Great job. I really like your colour choice, and the styling with the top underneath looks really good.
michellep74 said... (2/7/11 8:04 PM) Reply
I really like how you styled this! I don't like the sleeved version, but don't wear sleeveless dress to work...and I didn't want to throw a cardigan over this, either. I'm going to steal your idea as inspiration to style mine when I make it.
sewmytime said... (2/4/11 7:37 PM) Reply
I love your version! Very chic
Elke said... (2/4/11 3:16 PM) Reply
Very pretty dress!
Mahogany Stylist said... (2/4/11 11:30 AM) Reply
Great job on the dress.
Phasionz by M said... (1/29/11 4:50 PM) Reply
Great job! Love the color. Looks very nice on you!
SewWil said... (1/29/11 11:49 AM) Reply
I've been debating getting this pattern. Now I know I need it. In the trash?!!! The dress looks great on you. Good job and thanks for the video.
Christas said... (1/29/11 10:20 AM) Reply
Pattern in the trash?! This looks so cute on you! You should make another view of it. I enjoyed the video on your blog!
imsewcrazy said... (1/29/11 9:46 AM) Reply
I love your dress! I saw this dress when the mcCalls were on sale and decided not to get it. But after seeing your version and your video, I am really loving it!!! It looks really nice! Get that pattern from the trash, girl, and make a couple more!!
no7262 said... (1/29/11 8:45 AM) Reply
Love it! I picked this pattern up last week! Thanks so much for posting the video, I will book mark it so I have it handy when I make it! Nora :)
MNBarb said... (1/29/11 8:08 AM) Reply
I like this idea of a modern jumper that looks sophisticated, not at all school-girlish. Great idea, nice dress.

Kwik Sew 3385