Pattern Reviews> Decades of Style> 5006 (1950s Stole)

Reviewed by:JillyBe

About JillyBestarstarstar
Member since: 1/20/10
Posted on:1/30/11 0:45 AM
Last Updated:1/30/11 0:57 AM

JDpenelope said... (2/11/11 8:53 PM) Reply
Wow. You've made a good pattern even better, with your special touches. I'll have to experiment with the triple stretch stitch. Thanks for the tip.
JillyBe said... (1/31/11 3:57 PM) Reply
JETrinity - this one isn't OOP, it's actually one of Decades of Style's newest releases! She takes vintage looks/patterns & updates them, while trying to maintain the integrity of the original style. Nora I forgot to say that I TOTALLY agree this would pair with some Marcy pants nicely - I'm still trying to get my mitts on her newest pants pattern (at a sale price, of course lol)
JETrinity said... (1/31/11 3:15 PM) Reply
An OOP pattern that really looks so in today. Nice top.l
Katherine Dols said... (1/31/11 3:02 PM) Reply
I agree with Time4me! I love the pattern, and after such a great review, I'll just have to order it!
JillyBe said... (1/31/11 12:39 PM) Reply
Thank you for the comments everyone :) I do love this, & the fact that it goes together so easily makes it WELL worth having! Sorry to have to enable you, Time4me ;-D I have my camera issues resolved, & will try to get some better pics up today.
Time4me said... (1/30/11 11:35 PM) Reply
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Grrrrr, I was hoping someone would make this pattern up and say how awful it was so I did not HAVE to buy it.
Rhoda K said... (1/30/11 10:50 AM) Reply
What an unusual wrap - love it. I may have to get this, too.
sewtime said... (1/30/11 9:55 AM) Reply
Love your jacket!!!
carolynw said... (1/30/11 9:45 AM) Reply
Love it!!
Christas said... (1/30/11 9:31 AM) Reply
What a neat pattern! Your wrap is certainly a classic that is perfect for today's styles. I like both versions, but my fav is the green one. Nice sewing! :-)
no7262 said... (1/30/11 8:40 AM) Reply
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I think that it would look great with a pair of Marcy Tilton pants......which I happen to have a pattern for, which also means that i'm gonna have to get ths pattern too! Nora :)

All About Linings