Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 01-2011-5 (Foldover trousers)

Review submitted in Fabric Stash - 2011 Contest
Reviewed by:squirrellypoo

About squirrellypoostarstarstarstar
United Kingdom
Member since: 3/27/05
Posted on:2/10/11 5:41 AM
Last Updated:2/10/11 5:45 AM
Mufffet said... (2/11/11 12:21 PM) Reply
Very nice - so stylish! Nice fit and all the work really paid off.
Lucy in Virginia said... (2/11/11 10:36 AM) Reply
These are very stylish and unique while still being slimming! What more can you ask for. Lovely!
becca a said... (2/11/11 7:52 AM) Reply
Your trousers are so chic and very slimming. I am afraid that they wouldn't be so flattering to my stumpy legs, but I did buy this issue of Knipmode after you raved about it on your blog. Maybe I'll take your advice and try these pants. Lakaribane is right that you should be given a free subscription.
SusiM said... (2/10/11 11:20 PM) Reply
Great style! They look very good on you. Thanks for the photos and the links. Your reviews are very helpful.
TracyTheMaterialGirl said... (2/10/11 2:04 PM) Reply
They are fab! I really wouldn't have been brave enough - thinking they were hammer pants as you rightly say. A KnipMode subscription is calling me...
callmeRuth said... (2/10/11 12:14 PM) Reply
You wear the style well! The pants look great.
michellep74 said... (2/10/11 11:49 AM) Reply
I think they look great on you! I like the idea of the foldover (I think Burda has done a couple of pairs), but this seems like a nice "real life" version of that concept.
squirrellypoo said... (2/10/11 9:43 AM) Reply
GlobalMom - we must be pattern twins right now, because I'm wearing my CJ shirred turtleneck as I type this (to be reviewed next week)!
mylittleelephant said... (2/10/11 9:42 AM) Reply
LOVE the look on you, I have seen several images of this kind of pants with the fold/pleat by now but no one really convinced me expect you, enjoy wearing them!
GlobalMom said... (2/10/11 9:31 AM) Reply
I'm so glad you reviewed these. The magazine is sitting on the dining room table at my house, waiting to trace this pair!
Nancy Rhodes said... (2/10/11 8:42 AM) Reply
I LOVE these on you... I need you for a boldness coach! Great review!!!
lakaribane said... (2/10/11 8:11 AM) Reply
I think KnipMode should give you a free subscription because you are totally making a free PR campaign for them and their pants. I love the fabrics and colors you're using lately. Great pants!

More Knits