Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2821 (Misses' Nightshirts)

Reviewed by: LoriB

See other patterns in this category: Loungewear    Sleepwear

Sew Good said... (6/25/14 9:07 PM) Reply
I LOVE that fabric!
sacjeanie said... (6/25/14 1:12 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. It looks like the pattern is still available on the Kwick Sew website. OOPS - I was wrong. Just because it has a price does not mean it's available.
Mufffet said... (6/25/14 11:26 AM) Reply
Very nice! I love nightshirts but some for some reason have armholes that just bind. Thanks for reviewing this pattern!
Veronimuse said... (1/26/14 5:44 PM) Reply
Very helpful review! (And I hear you about trying to find RTW garments that fit both top and bottom.) Some day I think I would enjoy a cover stitch machine, too, but for now, I use a twin needle for hemming knits. I tried a cover stitch machine at one of my local dealers and decided that if I go for a cover stitch machine, it must be one that is easily threaded and set up--or I might as well deal with the twin needle threading and tension adjusting process! :-) I have a Babylock Imagine serger and the forced air threading and automatic tension has definitely spoiled me. ;-)
said... (7/2/02 0:27 AM) Reply
Lori, Looks like a wonderful nightshirt. Glad you had such great results with your coverstitch. I love to use it, too. Lori
Click here if you wish to edit your comment
said... (7/1/02 4:13 PM) Reply
Lori, your review is helpful and well-written, and your gown looks very professional.
Click here if you wish to edit your comment