Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> 00-0000-0 (Composite Review)

Review submitted in PR Challenge: Look Alikes Contest

Posted on:2/14/11 9:22 PM
DOMESTICATEDMENNONITE said... (3/5/11 11:36 PM) Reply
So cute. I'm sorry I didn't see this in time to vote for you... :-(
mcdulan said... (2/19/11 4:03 AM) Reply
This is soooo cute (the models are also) I love the slight differences in the sleeves, making it boy/girl shirts!!!
Heatherrique said... (2/16/11 10:15 PM) Reply
Such a preciously adorable picture of your daughter and the teddy bear! Congratulations on your new baby!
Aroura said... (2/15/11 6:37 PM) Reply
So very cute! I love the color and the little pear snaps. What an adorable model and her bear!
SheBear0320 said... (2/15/11 10:48 AM) Reply
These shirts are adorable -- what a cute idea. Love the pearl snaps.
MamaSewing said... (2/15/11 8:24 AM) Reply
How adorable! I personally loved to dress my kids alike or similar - then we had twins and that was (is) so much fun!
Judy Kski said... (2/15/11 0:35 AM) Reply
Such a precious look-alike set to make. I love the picture with your daughter and the teddy bear in the matching shirt. Good luck with the contest.
Sue W said... (2/15/11 0:25 AM) Reply
Congrats on your upcoming blessing. Love the results of these shirts as I mentioned in a previous review. Funny, I had twins and was adamant NOT to dress them alike. Just to irritate me, my mom bought them look-alike Christmas outfits when they were 2. We had the Christmas picture taken with it then I gave the outfit to my sister for her child. I was such a rebel back in those days...LOL!!!
Christas said... (2/14/11 9:45 PM) Reply
Cute, cute, cute!!! Congrats on the baby. I dressed my first three alike until the oldest was around 8. They were 4, 6, and 8 when they didn't want to dress like each other any more. You still have a few years to have fun with twinkie clothes!

by: lah119