Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Lutterloh> Supp 260, number 47 (Princess seamed tank)

Reviewed by:Mufffet

About Mufffetstarstarstarstar
VT USA
Member since: 8/14/05
Posted on:2/19/11 0:55 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

poorpigling said... (3/5/11 5:40 PM) Reply
You inspire me to try the Lutterloh system someday.. nice job and informative review as always..
Gill7315 said... (2/26/11 4:21 PM) Reply
Lovely fabric and a very comfortable looking top
Mufffet said... (2/26/11 11:09 AM) Reply
Thanks for the nice comments everyone:) @sew magic, I like the system a lot, and have made several things for myself and a couple things for my daughter. The sleeves are always an issue for me because I more or less make a whole new sleeve to widen it, and then of course I make it the length I want. But that is with any pattern from any company, so with Lutterloh I can draft it my way earlier in the process.
sew magic said... (2/25/11 3:07 PM) Reply
May I ask what you think of the system generally? And what about the sleeves? That always seems to be a problem for me.
Sherril Miller said... (2/19/11 9:54 PM) Reply
I like the lines of this top too. Once you get it cut down to a more flattering fit, I think you're really going to be busy thinking of ways to make this top. I'm so envious of your skills using Lutterloh.
Barbara V said... (2/19/11 1:39 PM) Reply
Lovely top and fabric that looks very nice on you. The Lutterloh patterns sound very interesting especially the part that encourages freedon to create your own patterns. Sorry to read that your local fabric shop closed. It's so sad when that happens.
MNBarb said... (2/19/11 11:53 AM) Reply
The fabric is "you". I like the loose fit for this one. It appears to be comfortable and it's OK to have a few slouchy garments. You can always make it up more fitted for another version. Good idea for wearing enjoyment to do the not-so-turtled neck.
Christas said... (2/19/11 10:06 AM) Reply
Very nice top! It looks terrific on you, and the fabric is a lovely choice. Excellent review!
nicegirl said... (2/19/11 8:48 AM) Reply
Love the print of this! I don't like wearing turtlenecks so that neckline seems like a good compromise--you get the look and the warmth without the constriction. Nice job!
JEF said... (2/19/11 7:59 AM) Reply
Looks nice; I like your fabric - it's very cheerful. I've got 2 cut out (this time with sleeves, not just the tank version).
betsyross said... (2/19/11 7:31 AM) Reply
Lovely top. I don't know about you but I live in turtlenecks. But to have princess lines also...WOW. Great job on creating the perfect TNT pattern. Excellent review, thanks.
FreyaStark said... (2/19/11 3:23 AM) Reply
A nice, distinctive, cosy-looking top. It does seem a bit roomy in the shoulders and arms, but that would be easy to remedy next time.

Favorite Things Lounge Around Pattern