Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2443 (Misses' Dresses)

Reviewed by:karenball

About karenballstar
UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 9/11/09

Best Patterns of 2011
Posted on:2/25/11 4:02 AM

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Vests    Coat/Jacket
Fran G said... (2/26/11 7:54 AM) Reply
Your jacket is a winner! Love the fabric and agree that it can go from day to night to anywhere in between! Agree with your decision to skip the ties and the buttons..it's just a cool jacket. Thanks for the heads up on the placket,,I have the pattern and will look at it to see what you are talking about..whatever, I like what you did!
cleverkitty said... (2/25/11 2:10 PM) Reply
I love what you did with the lining, this is so sharp. I made this too and the placket was just weird how they had you sew it. I did not like it and I ended up doing my own thing. I did not do the ties either, there is so much going on with this jacket. I want to make the dress, I saw a sample of it in Joann Fabrics here in the States and it looks so comfortable, like it could be a favorite. Your blog review was very good thanks for the pics, would have liked to see the pic of you with the light on LOL
Sweetheart3 said... (2/25/11 1:09 PM) Reply
I love your fabric choice and the turquoise lining!
Kathy in NM said... (2/25/11 11:37 AM) Reply
Love the jacket! The details of sewing and lining the jacket on your blog are great - espeically the headlamp tip! I don't think it is too flashy to wear during the day with your jeans - just a little bit of sparkle. Great job!
TalyQ said... (2/25/11 10:42 AM) Reply
Very pretty, I am still not brave enough to do jackets.
LorrieAnn said... (2/25/11 10:16 AM) Reply
Well done - I love the fabric, and with the black top and pants, that jacket makes a very nice outfit.
Kat B. said... (2/25/11 7:06 AM) Reply
Very pretty! I like the fabric!

by: ElleL