Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1179 (Misses' Dress)

Reviewed by:Andrea670

About Andrea670star
Member since: 12/6/08
Posted on:3/6/11 11:50 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
Mahogany Stylist said... (3/8/11 1:36 PM) Reply
Work it, girl. Cute dress.
Auntie Allyn said... (3/7/11 3:01 PM) Reply
How cute! I love this dress, too, and have made it up a couple of times . . . never thought to make a contrasting collar though!! I may have to try this in the future.
Obrooks770 said... (3/7/11 1:16 PM) Reply
Cute dress! It looks great on you!
Christas said... (3/6/11 8:25 PM) Reply
The gallery photo says it all! This dress looks so pretty on you and makes you SO HAPPY!!! I love your fabric choice and think you should definitely make another one!
JillyBe said... (3/6/11 3:31 PM) Reply
Yup, you are workin' that dress! It looks so good on you - definitely make more versions, I say!
Raye Ann said... (3/6/11 3:09 PM) Reply
very nice! you own it:) very timely review for me, as I have this pattern out on my table!
Sherril Miller said... (3/6/11 12:58 PM) Reply
I would never have picked up this pattern, now I really want to make it. I love how the dress looks on you with the pretty sweater knit and contrasting collar. Also, thanks for the info on the armhole since I usually have to make them smaller.
Fictionfan said... (3/6/11 12:39 PM) Reply
I had to read your review because the photo caught my eye. Great photography! You look so happy and so free in this dress. Better to have armholes you can carve down a bit than armholes that are too huge and need an under covering for modesty, IMO. Not only do you have a designer dress, but yours is much better looking than the one on the model! Thanks for the review!
SewWil said... (3/6/11 12:12 PM) Reply
Very pretty dress. I like the contrasting collar.

by: MinaLMcGra...