Pattern Reviews> Contest> Mini-Wardrobe 2011 (Fun & Funky Fleece)

Review submitted in Mini-Wardrobe 2011 - Expand Your Wardrobe Contest
Reviewed by:JillyBe

About JillyBestarstarstar
Member since: 1/20/10
Posted on:3/9/11 1:13 PM
Last Updated:3/31/11 4:01 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
sewinfrance said... (4/12/11 12:51 PM) Reply
You definitely succeeded in sewing to your theme of Fun & Funky Fleece. Great print fabric for the tshirt (& headband).
JodieT said... (4/9/11 3:40 PM) Reply
I am loving this artsy look!
JodieT said... (4/9/11 3:40 PM) Reply
I am loving this artsy look!
Terri A said... (4/3/11 10:38 PM) Reply
Adding... annnd I really like the matching headband:-) Very cool!
AnneM said... (4/3/11 7:14 PM) Reply
I love this wardrobe. The oompah loompah pants look great on you, actually. Very fun. And everything goes great together.
sky said... (4/3/11 2:38 PM) Reply
Love it!
Heatherrique said... (4/3/11 11:59 AM) Reply
Impressively stunning wardrobe! I adore the interplay of colors, versatility of the pieces, and especially you modeling them!
Rosesred said... (4/3/11 6:54 AM) Reply
What a fun and funky fleece wardrobe. I'd never have believed fleece could be stylish, but that vest is really, really nice.
JillyBe said... (4/2/11 9:25 PM) Reply
Thank you everyone! I know this style doesn't appeal to a lot of folks, but I'm just loving it to pieces (and getting compliments when I go out & about, which always feels great!). It's wonderful to hear that others like the results :) :) :)
goosegreen said... (4/2/11 9:18 PM) Reply
I love your funky wardrobe! Great job
JudyP said... (4/2/11 8:57 AM) Reply
Your fleece wardrobe looks like a RTW collection!
Sherril Miller said... (4/1/11 1:04 PM) Reply
You've made warm and comfortable fashionable! Who knew it was possible with fleece? I know it was your pattern choices that make fleece look so good.
Kim12469 said... (3/31/11 7:47 PM) Reply
So cute! It looks so warm and comfy!
Peggy L said... (3/31/11 5:48 PM) Reply
These pieces all look great!! Warm and cozy with a little funk - what more could you want?
Peggy L said... (3/31/11 5:48 PM) Reply
loti said... (3/31/11 11:07 AM) Reply
I'm coming to California to steal your wardrobe... hope you don't mind <> I thought I only loved the fleece pants, but then I saw the ponte knit, then the t-shirt.. you get the idea. Love it!
annakeeton said... (3/30/11 7:31 PM) Reply
Nice fleece garments... makes me think fondly of when I lived in Oregon and thus also lived in fleece nearly every day.
lacroise1 said... (3/30/11 12:42 PM) Reply
Your new wardrobe rocks!!
Skaapie said... (3/30/11 7:47 AM) Reply
Hooray for warm and comfy! Your wardrobe looks great!
LynneMR said... (3/29/11 11:09 PM) Reply
You look so happy in the photos - and so you should because your wardrobe is great!! Fabulous combinations and I'm glad you're getting plenty of wear out of it.
SexiSadi said... (3/29/11 10:25 PM) Reply
You wardrobe looks good...and functional! Which I hate to admit, but sometimes I have a real hard time with functional. Which probably would explain why half of what I make ends up in the donate pile although they're perfectly wearable garments. :( Like you, this contast taught me a bit on what I should be looking at when it comes to my needs. Because really, do I need another red, spandex mini skirt? Probably not. lol
Aroura said... (3/29/11 7:10 PM) Reply
This turned out so great, a full fleece wardrobe. I love our colors, and it all looks just great on you. You will be stylish AND warm! Every piece is a winner. And I LOVE your pics, you just look soooo happy in them! :D
blue mooney said... (3/29/11 6:06 PM) Reply
Comfy and warm! A winning combination!
CTBarb said... (3/29/11 6:03 PM) Reply
Fun and Funky indeed! Great wardrobe.
Christas said... (3/29/11 5:47 PM) Reply
Very nice wardrobe! You have so many wonderful options. Nice sewing!
2takeKate said... (3/29/11 3:49 PM) Reply
Great combination - and the different pants views are really interesting. Awesome T print. I agree about the raglan sleeves - my favorite option for knits. Well done!
Terri A said... (3/26/11 9:55 PM) Reply
Everything looks wonderful!
Terri A said... (3/26/11 9:53 PM) Reply
Everything looks wonderful!
montanachic said... (3/14/11 4:18 PM) Reply
This sounds warm, comfortable and cute! I feel for you though because I absolutely HATE cutting out fleece! Good luck, can't wait to see it.
JETrinity said... (3/10/11 1:32 PM) Reply
Nice set of patterns and the right combination of different colors. Great job. Good luck.
SusiM said... (3/10/11 0:15 AM) Reply
What a nice combination of fabrics, textures and colors! Just what I would like to make. The temps this week are going to be warm - there's always next year!

KnipMode Magazine 01-2011-6