Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2902 (MISSES'/MISSES' PETITE DRESS)

Reviewed by:lauramae

About lauramaestar
Member since: 4/28/09
Posted on:3/18/11 8:16 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people

Sweater knit fabrics

supertink said... (4/13/11 0:53 AM) Reply
That fabric is gorgeous. I wish this was hanging in my closet!
NanaSews said... (3/21/11 7:08 PM) Reply
And, in addition to all the above, thank you for all the photos of your creations. They really help me appreciate your workmanship and finishing detail that much more.
waltzqueen said... (3/21/11 6:24 PM) Reply
You are TOO MUCH Miss Itty Bitty Waist who looks fab in all the 50s dresses. I really like and admire all your vintage-style outfits, but this one is so spot-on 50s and you look so perfect in it that this dress is now my very favorite. Lovely fabric, wonderful color, wowza sweater, perfect belt, matching shoes, terrific figure. The entire package. Please enter this in a contest somewhere so more people can see it! wonderful creation!
GrammaSewn said... (3/21/11 3:37 PM) Reply
Do you wear this beautiful dresses on the street, or are they costumes for a period play? I noticed you had a princess costume among your reviews.
AuntieShel said... (3/21/11 9:31 AM) Reply
Wow, can we go back to the 50's and wear clothes like this? It is beautiful!!!
said... (3/19/11 10:26 PM) Reply
That is so absolutely gorgeous. You are a sewing superstar
FreyaStark said... (3/19/11 6:31 AM) Reply
A lovely dress. The use of contrast fabrics is clever and makes the dress more distinctive.
echolalia said... (3/19/11 1:56 AM) Reply
I love all of your vintage looks - you style your creations so beautifully. This dress looks fabulous.
Christas said... (3/19/11 1:16 AM) Reply
This is stunningly GORGEOUS! I adore your dress. You have also styled it so perfectly. Amazing work! :-)
SewWil said... (3/19/11 0:39 AM) Reply
Wow! Your dress is gorgeous. I enjoy reading your reviews very much.
cabrewer82 said... (3/18/11 11:16 PM) Reply
I love how you take vintage to a whole other level. It's refreshing in our modern society. I love this dress and am so happy you made the teal work
cleverkitty said... (3/18/11 9:33 PM) Reply
oh my gosh another beauty I can't keep up with you, I hope who ever goes out with you looks just as good because you steal the show for sure. This is gorgeous!!!
talesofawannabe said... (3/18/11 9:27 PM) Reply
That dress is gorgeous!! I love the way you have styled it with the belt and cardigan, so cute! :]
SandyTaz said... (3/18/11 9:16 PM) Reply
Wow, what a gorgeous dress. And a lovely lady modeling it. Your dress doesn't just "look like the envelope" ...yours looks a dozen times BETTER than the envelope image. Congratulations on a very impressive outfit!
Aixoise said... (3/18/11 8:43 PM) Reply
Just seeing your beautiful dress with that full, fluffy skirt, sent me back to the day. Your fabric choice is beautiful. I think the length of the skirt is just right for the era you're recreating. Lovely! Thanks for the review.

by: katlew03

by: Sixtiesgir...

Sew Chic Valentine Slip Pattern (ln1207)

Sew Chic Valentine Slip Pattern (ln1207)

Lazy Girl Designs In a Pinch Pillow Paper Pattern