Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6983 (Toddler sundress)

Reviewed by:TanyaMT

About TanyaMTstarstarstar
Member since: 4/28/04
Posted on:3/9/11 7:03 PM
zuzu_petal said... (3/10/11 3:56 PM) Reply
So, so cute! I saw your pix and started to read your review, when I got interrupted by #1 daughter...I was thinking, "how did she do those cool pockets?" I was so excited to get back to the review and find a clear explanation. Thank you so much!
Barbara V said... (3/10/11 12:37 PM) Reply
Oh what a darling dress on an adorable model! The fabric is perfect for this pattern and the pocket construction is very clever for children's garments.
cabrewer82 said... (3/10/11 9:45 AM) Reply
Sweet Dress! I love your daughter's expressions! She looks like she has some spunk to her!! Adorable!
cleverkitty said... (3/10/11 8:52 AM) Reply
love this it is so cute and the fabric is sweet
Vonnevo said... (3/10/11 6:16 AM) Reply
Gorgeous !!!!
Elemenopeo said... (3/9/11 9:12 PM) Reply
shes adorable
Nessa09 said... (3/9/11 8:19 PM) Reply
Great dress! And the thought of taking 2 children to the fabric store is enough for me sometimes, so I can't even imagine 4! I love the bias binding on this dress!
Pippi Longstocking said... (3/9/11 8:14 PM) Reply
Very cute dress and it looks like it fits really well. I love the style and the pockets are really nice. I can't believe it was so quick!
SandyTaz said... (3/9/11 7:58 PM) Reply
Awww, such a cute dress! And such a sweet little darling modeling it! I hope I can find this pattern on eBay. Looks nice. Good job!
sewtime said... (3/9/11 7:28 PM) Reply