Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 12-2010-11 (dress with folded shawl collar)

Reviewed by:Mazzygirl

About Mazzygirlstarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 4/28/10
Posted on:3/12/11 7:47 AM
Last Updated:3/12/11 3:00 PM

DawnMJ said... (12/8/11 8:26 AM) Reply
Can you help me? I am looking for a page the September 2008 Knipmode. I traced a pattern out way back when, but I forgot I needed the diagrams from page 30! I cut out all the pattern pieces now and am starting to put it together.. now I am stuck because I don't have the diagrams! Does anybody happen to have this page to send me a copy?? Thanks!!
squirrellypoo said... (3/14/11 9:07 AM) Reply
I love your version of this dress! Mine is also quite forgiving in the waist, but I'm pretty sure this is intended in the style to match the drapiness of the rest of it. Or at least that's my reasoning! Glad you like this pattern so much - I've worn mine constantly this winter!
SewWil said... (3/14/11 0:20 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress. I love the fabric.
becca a said... (3/13/11 10:12 AM) Reply
Gorgeous dress!
pdiddly said... (3/13/11 5:04 AM) Reply
I love the fabric on this dress - think you're right re making another one because of the neckline - well made.
ChristmasHills said... (3/13/11 0:49 AM) Reply
Glad to see you back in action Mazzygirl. Lovely dress and I like the spotty blouse you also reviewed very much.
Levone said... (3/12/11 7:44 PM) Reply
Pretty dress!
Mazzygirl said... (3/12/11 4:43 PM) Reply
franticfashion, I bought this fabric at my local store in Brissy.... not sure of the brand but the guy who owns it buys end of season rolls from manufacturers, so I'll often see fabric I've bought made up in stores.... It had only been in the store a day when I found it last weekend, so you may find some around your area if you're lucky.
Restart06 said... (3/12/11 3:16 PM) Reply
great dress!!!!
rivergum said... (3/12/11 3:08 PM) Reply
Absolutely beautiful, and you got such a good fit too. Great fabric. Where did you buy it?
ladylola said... (3/12/11 8:26 AM) Reply