Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3813 (Jacket & Vest)

Reviewed by:JillyBe

About JillyBestarstarstar
Member since: 1/20/10
Posted on:3/15/11 9:47 PM

See other patterns in this category: Vests    Coat/Jacket
Clareew said... (12/1/12 3:31 PM) Reply
Brilliant vest, excellent review. Now off to get the pattern.
JillyBe said... (3/17/11 8:25 PM) Reply
Thank you everyone for the comments :) I've been getting a lot of wear out of this vest already - I'm finding that it's great for an extra layer of warmth over my thick fleece pullover, & today it was perfect over a t-shirt - it's been positively Spring-like here today.
Rosesred said... (3/17/11 3:27 PM) Reply
Beutifully finished jacket. I love all the details, they make this a very interesting vest.
lacroise1 said... (3/16/11 12:11 PM) Reply
I love your new label. and your jacket is wonderful! It looks so RTW!
Barbara V said... (3/16/11 11:19 AM) Reply
Love your vest and all the details you put into it. It looks like it would be a very time consuming project, but nice to know that it goes together in good time. Your new labels are wonderful too!
Ericaeli said... (3/16/11 10:08 AM) Reply
This is a wonderful vest. It looks very professional. I really like the zipper pull idea. I think I need this pattern!
becca a said... (3/16/11 9:09 AM) Reply
I agree, this does look like really good RTW. I love your label, zipper pull, and the fit. Great jacket!
BMH said... (3/16/11 8:59 AM) Reply
Jilly -- This is a masterpiece, obviously a labor of love and well-deserving of your private label. The green top-stitching and the zipper pull are the crowning touches. Enjoy!
Lori V said... (3/16/11 7:16 AM) Reply
Fantastic vest with great shape and details. Very professional.
renren said... (3/16/11 3:25 AM) Reply
Oh, goodness, I love this! It looks so LLBean. I could live in a vest like this (well, for another month anyway when the temps will soar skyward). Lovely!
Terri A said... (3/16/11 3:00 AM) Reply
Soooo cute! That zipper pull! Fabulous.
sfshaza said... (3/16/11 1:48 AM) Reply
Such a great vest with attention to interesting details. You are a natural and it's fun to watch what you create!
loti said... (3/16/11 0:02 AM) Reply
I thought it was a jacket the first time I saw it, great details, love the zipper pull, looks very professional!!
LynneMR said... (3/16/11 0:00 AM) Reply
I love your vest - as you say, the fitted look gives it a more feminine shape and all the details make it look so professional.
sewtime said... (3/15/11 11:24 PM) Reply
Very nice!!!
treefrog said... (3/15/11 10:18 PM) Reply
Looks fantastic! So beautifully sewn and I love the personal touches like the zipper pull. I'll have to put this vest on my list for the winter

BurdaStyle Downloadable 9306