Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6284 (misses knit top)

Reviewed by:Bonnie O

About Bonnie Ostarstar
OH USA
Member since: 4/28/07
Posted on:3/19/11 12:48 PM
Last Updated:4/12/11 7:17 AM

See other patterns in this category: Easy to Sew    Tops
JETrinity said... (4/21/11 12:18 PM) Reply
You have been so busy sewing up some wonderful clothes.
Scheri said... (4/12/11 10:09 PM) Reply
This top looks so nice in the animal print on you
Sherril Miller said... (4/12/11 9:52 PM) Reply
Your fabric is wonderful. I can see why you get compliments, it's very nice. Thanks for reviewing this since I couldn't get the Vogue pattern to work, maybe this one will.
marec said... (4/12/11 9:39 AM) Reply
Totally cute top Bonnie. I love it in the print you chose. Thanks for the comparison to the Vogue pattern-I love that look but the result was slightly uncomfortable to wear.
OrphAnnie said... (4/11/11 1:08 PM) Reply
This top is next on my list of projects- yours looks great! The horizontal seam on the back is to accomodate a contrast fabric on the top- the pattern illustration shows a stripe on top, solid on bottom. I'm going to eliminate it when I sew mine, since I'm using all the same fabric for the entire top.
lesliez said... (3/21/11 2:28 PM) Reply
Your top looks great. Thanks for the comparison to the Vogue pattern, which I've made. You've helped me decide to try this one.
SusiM said... (3/20/11 4:52 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review on this top. It looks very nice on you. Nice to know it is better than the Vogue pattern, which I tried and didn't care for.
MamaSewing said... (3/19/11 5:25 PM) Reply
I love this top - I agree with the others that the fabric you used looks great! It does look like the fit is much better on this than on the Vogue pattern.
SewWil said... (3/19/11 4:07 PM) Reply
Very nice top. Looks great on you. I like your fabric choice a lot.
Christas said... (3/19/11 1:19 PM) Reply
You have been on a roll! All the garments you have been sewing are so cute, and this top is not an exception! I love the fabric you used for this top ..... would match a pair of my favorite shoes! :-)

by: Kiwi Natio...

You Sew Girl City Bag Pattern

You Sew Girl City Bag Pattern

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)