Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 05-2010-4 (Capris)

Reviewed by:treefrog

About treefrogstarstarstarstar
Member since: 2/13/08
Posted on:3/19/11 4:35 PM

Sewing Patterns: Upcycling

treefrog said... (4/9/11 1:06 AM) Reply
Thanks Hilary. I've sent you a PM about the eyelets - hope it's useful
Hilary said... (4/7/11 5:36 PM) Reply
Great review! I love your pants, especially the cute lacing detail. I have a pattern similar to this (Burda WOF from ages ago) that I would love to make. I'm worried about the eyelets not being sturdy though-last ones I used didn't last through one wash :( any tips?
jannw said... (3/21/11 11:38 PM) Reply
Beautiful pockets, front and back! Great details and very professional looking as usual. Congratulations...
Margaret said... (3/21/11 3:40 PM) Reply
Wow, you've got so much done! Great fit and details, again :)
treefrog said... (3/20/11 5:33 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great comments. LynneMR, I've sent you a PM. Sherril & Sharon, Squirrellypoo has a post on her blog on how to subscribe. I subscribed though the (the publisher) website. A couple of weeks later, I got a sample issue and a separate letter with the subs info. Cost about $AU170. So far it has been very reliable with the mag turning up in my mailbox the same day it is released in the news-stand in Holland. HTH
Sharonspils said... (3/20/11 6:33 AM) Reply
Another great pair of pants and love the details. Another one thinking of subscribing to Knipmode after reading your reviews.
Sherril Miller said... (3/20/11 3:30 AM) Reply
I hate reading your reviews. I really need to find out how to subscribe to Knipmode. I LOVE everything you sew from the magazine. These capris are no exception.
LynneMR said... (3/20/11 3:30 AM) Reply
Love the lacing and the back pocket shape is very cute. These pants look really comfy and I'm sure you'll wear them heaps! Can you tell me how you get the Knipmode mags - do you get them in a shop or by mail order? (I live in Oz too - Perth).
julie w said... (3/19/11 8:22 PM) Reply
I couldn't say it better than JillyBe.
JillyBe said... (3/19/11 6:45 PM) Reply
Beautiful details, as always :) You're really going to town in style w/ your Knipmodes!
Kayseri said... (3/19/11 6:44 PM) Reply
Great looking pants. You are showcasing the various Knipmode pants so well I'm thinking of subscribing.
khurtdvm said... (3/19/11 6:21 PM) Reply
Those look great!
JenniferBee said... (3/19/11 5:17 PM) Reply
You have these KM pants patterns nailed another great pair. I can appreciate the squashing with the hammer too. LOL

Burda 7185