Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2269 (childs dress,top,pants,hat)

Reviewed by:ginnie.wise

About ginnie.wisestar
MD USA
Member since: 7/12/10
Posted on:3/22/11 5:05 PM
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Accessories    Tops    Pants    Kids(boys & girls)

Swim Style Patterns

Swimwear Gymwear Patterns

meltob said... (1/14/12 1:56 PM) Reply
I would like to apologize to everyone for the spam. My computer was acting up last night and did not show the comment posting. I really only meant to post it once. Sorry again :)
meltob said... (1/14/12 4:05 AM) Reply
I have this patten and have run into a problem with attaching the neck band. It seems that the neck band is smaller from the shoulder seams towards the back and does not accommodate the back portion of the dress. I understand the front but can figure out why the dress neckline is about 2 inches longer than that of the band. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Also, did you sew the neckband shoulder seams with 5/8 inch seam allowance or 3/8 inch. Any help would be much appreciated.
meltob said... (1/14/12 4:02 AM) Reply
meltob said... (1/14/12 4:02 AM) Reply
Snoo said... (7/27/11 10:52 AM) Reply
This is so cute. Looks so cool and comfortable. I think I'll buy it and sew it for my DGD. Thanks for your review.
Sandi S said... (3/22/11 11:22 PM) Reply
Very cute - been meaning to make this one for my little girl soon!
mollyannmiller said... (3/22/11 8:25 PM) Reply
What a cute dress! I love that the piping kinda' matches the butterfly in the pattern. Nice job!

by: grays08