Pattern Reviews> KnipMode Magazine> 02-2010-03: cardigan (Cardigan)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:3/27/11 2:02 AM
Annette1 said... (3/31/11 6:27 PM) Reply
Uh, hellooooooooo, I just made a top out of this same fabric, but I used the other side. :o) I LOVE the use of the contrast trim, as you've done here, and wish I had thought of that -- ha! This is REALLY cute and makes for a GREAT outfit!
JillyBe said... (3/27/11 3:28 PM) Reply
I'm coming to visit you & stealing that entire outfit. OK?
Barbara V said... (3/27/11 1:39 PM) Reply
I love this made up as a sleeveless cardi especially with the fabric and trim you used. It looks great on you.
DorothyK said... (3/27/11 1:18 PM) Reply
What a wonderful - and different-looking - cardigan. It looks great on you and I love your choice of fabrics. This is something I must make. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.
renren said... (3/27/11 1:15 PM) Reply
I think this looks very nice and just the thing to take the chill away on a cooler day. Thanks for the review and your blog . . . and your link to your vegetarian blog. I cook for a little vegetarian and this summer we will cook through How to Cook Everything Vegetarian by Mark Bittman. We will also cook using your recipes and those at Eden Organics. So thanks for being such a creative person and sharing your knowledge.
rutaliet said... (3/27/11 9:50 AM) Reply