Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3786

Member since: 7/15/05
Posted on:3/31/11 4:57 PM

See other patterns in this category: Vests    Tops
Terri A said... (4/3/11 10:27 PM) Reply
Amazing and so much work basting with silk thread! It looks so luxurious.
AnneM said... (4/3/11 9:10 PM) Reply
What a beautiful top. I never know what to do with cheer fabrics, and this cam out great!!!
CTBarb said... (4/2/11 10:20 AM) Reply
I applaud you for undertaking silk chiffon at all! And I think the blouse looks incredible on you. I hope you keep it and wear it!
SewWil said... (4/1/11 3:10 PM) Reply
Your top looks very nice on you. Good for you for persevering. Thanks for the tip about the spray starch.
JudyP said... (4/1/11 7:10 AM) Reply
Thanks for the nice comments everyone! Sherrill, I'd send it to you, but it would be way too big after your fabulous weight loss!
Sherril Miller said... (4/1/11 1:16 AM) Reply
I like it! Send it to me. ;D
LynneMR said... (3/31/11 11:53 PM) Reply
Your top is beautiful and your efforts have paid off! I love the print, it looks so soft and feminine.
loti said... (3/31/11 9:57 PM) Reply
Those pin tucks must have been a pain, but the result is beautiful!! Congrats... and starch the chiffon not the baby... lol.
no7262 said... (3/31/11 8:25 PM) Reply
Judy it looks great on you! Nora :)
FreyaStark said... (3/31/11 6:25 PM) Reply
It looks like a really cute top. I'm fond of this pattern myself. Thanks for mentioning spray starch; it sounds like what I need for some difficult fabric in my stash.
SandyTaz said... (3/31/11 5:32 PM) Reply
Your top looks absolutely stunning on you. I love the fabric... so sad it was difficult to sew with, but your diligent efforts sure paid off. It looks expensive and feminine.
renren said... (3/31/11 5:22 PM) Reply
I think it looks very nice and doesn't show your many struggles at all. I do understand the need to "wait and see" because I feel that way on some of the things I sew. Hoping you decide to keep it after all that work, but if not I hope it finds a home! Good luck completing the mini-wardrobe!

by: dmsmith05