Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1492 OOP (wrap-it-up skirt with pocket)

Reviewed by:lamstu

About lamstustarstarstar
CHINA
Member since: 8/17/04
Posted on:4/12/11 6:53 AM

JanElise said... (4/19/11 8:23 AM) Reply
Great review and very nice skirt.
pdiddly said... (4/13/11 1:38 AM) Reply
skirt looks great - hope you managed to enjoy the nice weather in the UK last week - it was glorious.
Christas said... (4/13/11 0:07 AM) Reply
Very stylish skirt and excellent review!
Sarsez said... (4/12/11 10:17 PM) Reply
I remember this pattern. Claude Montana is one of my favourites. Great skirt and thanks for the memories!
renren said... (4/12/11 4:03 PM) Reply
Love the skirt. Like the v of the neckline with the v of the waistline with the modified v of the fronts of the shoes with the v of the shine on the toes of the shoes. It's all about "v!"
Patti B said... (4/12/11 10:27 AM) Reply
No wonder you kept this pattern. Your version and the original are both very interesting. I like your geometric stitching and that waistband. Great review!
mm said... (4/12/11 10:00 AM) Reply
I like your skirt. It is an incentive to have another look at my old patterns.
SewWil said... (4/12/11 9:54 AM) Reply
Beautiful skirt and GREAT review! I had this pattern in the 80s but never got a around to making it. Now I'll have to see if I still have it. Your skirt turned out very well.
marec said... (4/12/11 9:48 AM) Reply
Not only is this a mini sewing lesson, but now I want this pattern too! What a cute, no...beautiful, skirt. I hope you do make it again-I'd love to see what you create. Very impressive.
Barbara V said... (4/12/11 9:40 AM) Reply
Your skirt is fantastic. I like how you morphed this vintage long style to fit your lifestyle and fitting preferences. It looks great on you and cute as combined in your outfit with tights.....I can picture you on your bike. Hilarious comparison of sewing "silk charmeuse like sewing on mercury". I would agree with that! I don't remember this awesome skirt from the 80's, but would like to acquire it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention in your great review.
Elemenopeo said... (4/12/11 8:35 AM) Reply