Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1093 (Boudoir Of Bliss Ooh Yeah Baby-Doll, Nightgown, Robe)

Reviewed by:KatC83

Last Updated:4/3/11 1:15 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
KatC83 said... (4/3/11 3:37 AM) Reply
Thanks for the suggestion, Kathleen. I will probably adjust both the size and FBA before I attempt the pyjamas again. I appreciate the advice!
KathleenS said... (4/3/11 1:56 AM) Reply
I really like your fabric choice. The gaping at the side might mean you need more of a full bust alteration than you already did - or it might be that it's just too big.
KatC83 said... (4/3/11 1:18 AM) Reply
Sorry ladies, I've just added some links with extra photos. Thanks for the encouraging comments! Scheri, the basic order of construction was: sew shoulder seams, sew side seams, fold all raw edges twice, press, and sew. I guess the techniques are up to you... but I realise that is not very helpful! If there is something specific I can help you with, please leave a comment on my blog :-)
Scheri said... (4/2/11 11:37 PM) Reply
Thank you for your review I have this Hot Pattern and just scared to try their pattern as their instructions seem so poor. The thumbnail is cute
KathleenS said... (4/2/11 11:15 PM) Reply
It looks cute in the small picture but I can't enlarge it? Thanks for the helpful review.

by: Kendrasews...