Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8731 (Misses' Top and Tunic Very Easy Vogue)

Reviewed by:Patti B

About Patti Bstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/29/02
Posted on:4/14/11 4:27 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 16 people

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

iSewQuiltArt said... (9/10/12 7:23 AM) Reply
Fabulous looking top, this pattern worked its way into my stash not all that long ago so I must try it, soon!
sewing53 said... (9/6/11 10:10 PM) Reply
wow, this looks great. just bought the pattern myself & wondered about the bias tape for neckline. thanks for tip
EveS said... (6/1/11 1:36 AM) Reply
OOH!! Going thru the Vogue site to see what sale patterns I need...this looks BEAUTIFUL on you!! Such pretty colors on you and I really like the style. Thanks for selling me! :)
Minimeg said... (4/22/11 7:57 AM) Reply
This looks fabulous on you and love your fabric. Saw this pattern at Hancock's yesterday but was afraid to buy it. I'll go back today and get it. Just exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks for the great review.
pdiddly said... (4/16/11 2:42 PM) Reply
great top, lovely fabric and I want to make this top too.
CarolynGM said... (4/15/11 9:17 AM) Reply
Great color and style on you. It is a very nice fit.
Karine said... (4/15/11 8:11 AM) Reply
Love it! Looks great on you.
VivianZ said... (4/15/11 7:11 AM) Reply
I love this pattern, and I am glad you did a modified FBA, as I to have to do this also. This looks great on you! Thanks for the review
Margie T said... (4/15/11 1:34 AM) Reply
Nice top. Love the colour.
Barbara V said... (4/15/11 0:24 AM) Reply
This is so cute on you Patti! Very stylish and a sensational color for you. Nice work!
marthamyers said... (4/15/11 0:04 AM) Reply
Wow! I love it. Great color on you and the neckline is perfect. Thanks for the inspiration.
Sharonspils said... (4/14/11 11:29 PM) Reply
Very flattering Patti and the colours are just right for your spring.
sewing for fun said... (4/14/11 11:09 PM) Reply
So beautiful! I had this pattern in my basket and put it back, afraid it would be maternity-ish, also. Clearly it is not and looks great on you. I also love the wonderful color.
KarmenG said... (4/14/11 10:47 PM) Reply
Patti - Love that!! It has a nice trim look, not over-sized yet very simple. LOVE..LOVE..LOVE that color on you. The neckline treatment is wonderful.
Christas said... (4/14/11 9:05 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for reviewing this pattern. I bought it at the online Vogue sale and wondered how it would look made up. Your version looks so nice on you! It makes me want to get busy sewing mine.
Schnauzer said... (4/14/11 8:44 PM) Reply
Lovely style and color on you. Very nice!
JDpenelope said... (4/14/11 7:21 PM) Reply
This top looks great on you. Like you, I had wondered if it would look matronly or maternity-ish. Yours doesn't. Quite the contrary. Since our figures are similar, I might try this pattern -- the short version, like yours.
annie1129 said... (4/14/11 7:09 PM) Reply
Great top!
Karendee said... (4/14/11 6:59 PM) Reply
Patti, this top looks wonderful on you!!!
Elona said... (4/14/11 5:36 PM) Reply
How cute, Patti! The top is very flattering to you. It looks as though onionskin is a great choice for this pattern. I love the colors, too--very warm-weathery.
Scheri said... (4/14/11 5:02 PM) Reply
Perfect the fabric choice. The fit looks great on you Makes me wish it wasn't snowing outside. Where is our spring?