Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3757 (Dresses)

Reviewed by:Patti B

About Patti Bstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/29/02
Posted on:4/14/11 4:51 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
janimal said... (6/14/14 11:23 AM) Reply
I have this pattern in my stash and was thinking of cutting it in black. Your piping is brilliant and I must find something like that for mine! Cheers!
janimal said... (6/14/14 11:23 AM) Reply
Tammie Sue said... (1/17/14 2:09 PM) Reply
Love love love this Dress Just got this pattern and can't wait to make it... I'm larger on the top and slimmer at the bottom so hopefully I can make it look as good as you did in the Black with the beautiful trim
Heatherrique said... (4/16/11 6:55 PM) Reply
You are totally stylin' in this distinctively attractive dress! Very nice work with the trim and the entire dress.
CarolynGM said... (4/15/11 9:14 AM) Reply
The trim really makes the dress. Love it!
Aixoise said... (4/15/11 1:07 AM) Reply
A sack without redemption?! (LOL) What a great line. However, it doesn't apply to this dress, which looks great on you. Like everyone else, I love the piping - great design element. I would never have noticed this pattern, but now I'm interested. Thanks! (I think - I only have about 3000 patterns already.)
Barbara V said... (4/15/11 0:31 AM) Reply
Wow, how fabulous is this! Very classy looking with the folded trim in the seams. You look great in it.
Sharonspils said... (4/14/11 11:26 PM) Reply
Wow, Patti you look stunning and have done a brilliant job with the piping, it makes the dress.
KarmenG said... (4/14/11 9:42 PM) Reply
Chic and comfy too! What a combination. I love your striped trim - which really elevates this beyond a simple sack dress. You look very pretty in it.... nice job.
Christas said... (4/14/11 9:07 PM) Reply
Very cute! I love this! Your fabric and trim choice has made this such a stylish dress. It looks very nice on you.
Schnauzer said... (4/14/11 8:34 PM) Reply
Lovely dress, Patti!
JDpenelope said... (4/14/11 7:55 PM) Reply
Oops, duplicate. When will I learn?
JDpenelope said... (4/14/11 7:55 PM) Reply
We all agree that the trim looks great! In fact, it makes the dress. I love slinky for travel, too. You made the most of this pattern.
annie1129 said... (4/14/11 7:07 PM) Reply
Love the trim! It totally makes the dress. I also like "Otherwise a black slinky dress is pretty much a sack without redemption." LOL!
highroad said... (4/14/11 7:00 PM) Reply
I love how you spiced this up with the striped trim. This dress looks great on you.
marec said... (4/14/11 5:39 PM) Reply
Very, very nice dress on you. I love the B/W trim (of course!) and think it makes the dress stand out. It's very flattering.

BurdaStyle Magazine 10-2012-117