Pattern Reviews> Oliver + S> OS024SE (Seashore Sundress)

Reviewed by:justinsbride

About justinsbridestar
Member since: 6/26/10
Posted on:5/7/11 3:59 PM
Last Updated:5/12/11 4:33 PM

See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)    Baby clothes    Toddlers
Sewing Chick said... (1/13/12 9:27 AM) Reply
Your dresses are just adorable. I have a new grandbaby on the way (my first!) and can't wait to try this pattern. Thanks for the great review.
justinsbride said... (7/6/11 9:59 AM) Reply
@Allison--the dress is not fully lined (just the straps/neck to mid-chest). The ruffles are not finished in any specific way. I serged all my seams so it looks "neat" on the inside (of course, not as neat as hidden edges).
Alison Cummins said... (6/25/11 10:34 AM) Reply
I'm thinking of getting this one. Is it lined or faced? How are the ruffles finished inside?
Christas said... (5/13/11 2:01 AM) Reply
Both versions are absolutely adorable! You have a real knack for putting together fabrics and patterns!
newmama said... (5/12/11 11:11 PM) Reply
The new version is somehow even cuter than the first! I love the sweet fabrics you used and the piping detail is really pretty.
Erin D said... (5/12/11 8:28 PM) Reply
This pattern is really cute. Your dress is very professional looking.
Elemenopeo said... (5/8/11 8:29 PM) Reply
very cute - the L monogram suits it
bes said... (5/8/11 6:33 PM) Reply
Your dress is so cute. I looked at the patterns, but this didn't stand out for some reason. I think I have to have it for my granddaughter. Thank you.
Sweetheart3 said... (5/7/11 10:09 PM) Reply