Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6331 (Misses' Rompers & Dresses)

Reviewed by:JennifeRose7

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Junior    Activewear

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

JeanineA said... (5/19/12 7:37 PM) Reply
That's adorable! I'm getting ready to make this, and am glad I read your comment about making it longer!
Hilary said... (5/30/11 4:04 PM) Reply
I love your romper! You look really cute in it~and you look like you're having fun :o)
JanJanB said... (5/24/11 11:56 PM) Reply
Your romper is too cute
Elemenopeo said... (5/24/11 2:25 PM) Reply
I just made this pattern up in view c dress - need to get it modeled to write a review. Love your romper version. Photo is so fun!
Elona said... (5/23/11 11:18 AM) Reply
Adorable romper, and one of the cutest photos I have seen on pr--certainly one of the most active!
Haselinchen said... (5/23/11 11:05 AM) Reply
So happy to see your romper! Especially love your retro version. I have that pattern in my stash and was planning on sewing one for this summer. I was thinking that I would make the legs a little longer as well, but it looks great on you the way it is.
Claverie said... (5/23/11 10:46 AM) Reply
Too Too Funny. I just made this up in a VERY similar fabric (that is, if those are cherries in the print). Yours looks very cute on. I fear I'm a little too old for this outfit, but I have one just in case I change my mind. Darling romper!
JennifeRose7 said... (5/23/11 8:47 AM) Reply
Thanks everyone! I hoopdance. The photo was taken at the NYC Dance Parade this past weekend. Our particular group had a '50s theme to our outfits so I decided to wear my romper. It was a lot of fun!
Nan Kay said... (5/23/11 8:34 AM) Reply
Cute romper, but I would really love to hear the story!!! Looks like a lot of people having fun.
Ejegmama said... (5/23/11 8:17 AM) Reply
You look so cute in yours I'm very tempted to make one myself. Thanks for the tip on the shorts though I'm sure I'd want some extra length.
Batik said... (5/23/11 1:00 AM) Reply
Very cute!
Izzie said... (5/23/11 0:47 AM) Reply
So Cute!!! But, come on! Aren't you going to tell us about the hula hooping? ;-)
SexiSadi said... (5/22/11 10:46 PM) Reply