Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3775 (Misses Knit Dresses)

Reviewed by:lydianmode

Hall of Fame 2009
Posted on:6/5/11 9:52 AM
Last Updated:6/5/11 9:53 AM
Klutzy said... (1/10/14 8:28 AM) Reply
I wish you had reviewed the disaster dress!
Klutzy said... (1/10/14 8:27 AM) Reply
Jemfromzen this comes in size 4 and is available at sewingpatterns.com. lydianmode, this looks great and your review is very helpful. I think I will try it!
jenfromzen said... (8/14/11 2:11 AM) Reply
Awesome pattern, need a copy of it in size 4, please! There are NO knit patterns that come in size 4 and I'm terrible at resizing for now as a novice. Is anyone going to part with this pattern or somehow let me copy the 4? Ugh! [email protected] I have NO knit dresses, neither a pattern that will fit or a store brand that fits me and they seem so convenient to wear everywhere including work so I need a copy badly. The patterns for knits always start at 8 for some reason. I'm 39 and I have yet to own a knit dress that's how badly I need this, hope I find a copy for sale or something or someone around NY can let me copy the 4.
AuntieShel said... (6/6/11 12:48 PM) Reply
Very nice job! I managed to get this right after it went out of print, and hope to make it up this summer. Thanks for reviewing.
Gelbean said... (6/6/11 7:48 AM) Reply
Your dress is lovely! I've had this pattern for some time and haven't sewn it up yet. Don't know what I'm waiting for.

Skinny Bitch Curvy Chick SB322