Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> Decades of Style> 2001 (1920s Tulip Kimono)

Reviewed by:JillyBe

About JillyBestarstarstar
Member since: 1/20/10
Posted on:6/6/11 10:59 PM
Last Updated:6/7/11 11:36 AM

JillyBe said... (6/8/11 0:35 AM) Reply
Thank you everyone! It's always great to read the comments, and I appreciate every one of them :) I'm finally letting it sink in that it really is finished, and it feels GREAT!
whistlin dixie said... (6/7/11 10:54 PM) Reply
Such a stylish garment! Sometimes works in process need to sit in for a while until we can tune in to what the fabric wants to become. You made excellent choices in the changes you made. And your work is well executed, as always. I especially like the closure, and the way you've styled the kimono, wearing it with that cool printed tee. Very nice!
Aroura said... (6/7/11 1:47 PM) Reply
Really beautiful! I am so glad you finished it, and that it didn't remain a UFO forever. You look lovely. :)
Sue Parrott said... (6/7/11 10:04 AM) Reply
I love your version! I have made a few of the DoS and love them as well. Thanks for sharing!
Rosesred said... (6/7/11 8:56 AM) Reply
Fabulous jacket on you. Judging by the photo, it looks great on you and the fabric combination is very beautiful.
Andreahg said... (6/7/11 8:39 AM) Reply
It was worth all the drama. It looks fantastic on you!
taylormade said... (6/7/11 8:27 AM) Reply
Looks beautiful on you. I also love SM& Daughter, and whenever I am in Oakland visiting my daughter, I always visit the store!
Sigrid. said... (6/7/11 5:21 AM) Reply
I would not have been attracted to the design by the drawing alone, but you absolutely made a wonderful kimono/jacket from it. So stylish and suits you perfectly. Great work.
loti said... (6/7/11 0:29 AM) Reply
Fabulous Kimono, and it looks great on you! I love when UFO's get finished, it's so gratifying.

Margo Handbag Paper Pattern