Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 206595-1000 (Adult Bib/Clothes Protector)

Reviewed by:JillyBe

About JillyBestarstarstar
Member since: 1/20/10
Posted on:6/7/11 5:47 PM

Amanda.Claire said... (6/8/11 8:12 AM) Reply
Great pattern! My 21 yo has cerebral palsy and I make him bibs too. I like your pattern and plan on using it. Since he likes to blow bubble with his coke (lol), the bottom layer is PUL for waterproofing. Sometimes, I make the top layer with terry cloth.
ChristineBR said... (6/8/11 7:57 AM) Reply
Made one for DSIL who has to eat in the car a lot and ended up with messy clothes!
marjoriekh said... (6/7/11 6:19 PM) Reply
This is a great idea, and so easy. Thanks for the review -- I'm storing this info away for future reference.
JillyBe said... (6/7/11 6:15 PM) Reply
lol it never even occurred to me to look for a commercial pattern! Now I'm a bit embarrassed to find that it's exactly the same as one...but then again, it's so basic - how many ways can you make something like this? ;-D
Judy Kski said... (6/7/11 5:57 PM) Reply
Great job on your own pattern. I made some bibs for adults at Christmas and used S 2687. Your pattern is exactly the same! I love that you can make them reversible.

by: petro