Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8733 (Misses' Tunic, Shorts and Pants Very Easy Vogue)

Reviewed by:Sue Parrott

About Sue Parrottstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/26/10
Posted on:6/23/11 11:22 PM

See other patterns in this category: Shorts    Tops    Pants
Sue Parrott said... (7/21/11 10:29 AM) Reply
I haven't tried the pants but they look rather simple if I am remembering correctly! I highly recommend the muslin to get it to fit the way you'd like it to!
Sue Parrott said... (7/21/11 10:28 AM) Reply
powderpuff said... (7/20/11 8:02 AM) Reply
Thank you for the comprehensive review. I have the pattern in my stash ready for the southern hemisphere summer. I think I will cut a muslin to advoid the disappointment you felt. Have you tried the pants
Laurie Lou said... (7/11/11 4:19 PM) Reply
You did such a beautiful job on this top and such a shame it is not fun to wear...I like the looks of this top but think it might not look good on me even though I am drawn to this style of the seam above the bust. Your review was very helpful none-the-less. Thanks!
Knitters Delight said... (6/24/11 3:10 AM) Reply
I agree with marec. It really does look great in the print you picked. Maybe a different fabric will give you better results.
marec said... (6/24/11 0:31 AM) Reply
It is an interesting pattern and I love the result with your beautiful graphic print. I sometimes have fitting issues with poly-maybe you could try it again in linen? It is such a cute top and your work is so wonderful. Thanks for the very helpful review.

by: yummymummy...