Pattern Reviews> Advance Pattern Company> 3312 (Dress)

Review submitted in Vintage Pattern 2011 Contest

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Margaret said... (7/9/11 3:11 PM) Reply
Great dress! I love the print too!
fourkid said... (7/2/11 9:28 PM) Reply
Good job, nice find on the fabric.
ladybegood said... (7/2/11 2:02 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I actually have this pattern, and am glad to see it looks so good in regular cotton fabric.
VintageTempest said... (6/30/11 11:07 PM) Reply
Thanks so much! I tried to do a little half up quasi beehive hair do. I found the fabric at the thrift store about 2 years ago. Been saving it for the right pattern. When you have vintage narrow width fabric it helps to have an old pattern that calls for that width. This place is great! I have learned a lot about fitting just from reading the boards.
Aroura said... (6/30/11 4:22 PM) Reply
Very nice dress, great fit. It's ok that your name is gibsongirl_1 as your entry, it still links to the right review. Oh, and I love your fabric!!
CAgirl said... (6/29/11 3:51 PM) Reply
Snazzy! Love the vintage fabric and you did a great job styling for the photo!
Sallygirl1 said... (6/28/11 9:59 PM) Reply
Great fit and nice fabric!
VintageTempest said... (6/28/11 8:36 PM) Reply
Ok, got it. Now if I could just figure out why the contest has me listed as gibsongirl even though I changed my user name to VintageTempest. I must have joined the contest as gibsongirl.
VintageTempest said... (6/28/11 8:32 PM) Reply
Thanks! Ok so I figured it out about properly linking a photo to a review. Now I just need to figure out how to get my photo in the vintage pattern 2011 photo gallery. Gaaaaa!
marec said... (6/28/11 11:52 AM) Reply
It looks very nice in the thumbnail-is it possible to enlarge the pic? :-) Thanks, I see more now. Very pretty dress and your hair compliments the style.