Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5598 (misses dress and belt Suzi Chin)

Reviewed by:michellep74

Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Accessories
Ysenia said... (5/23/13 4:56 PM) Reply
your dress is gorgeous, i love the color. thanks for the heads up about the instructions because this one is on deck for me to make.
Sassy T said... (12/7/11 8:44 AM) Reply
I love this dress and have the pattern. So your feedback has been extremely helpful to me. I chose this over the McCalls as I did not want it as fitted as that one. You look great in it.
Knitters Delight said... (10/16/11 9:20 PM) Reply
Yikes! I absolutely LOVE your version of this dress. I already have the fabric, but was nervous that it would be time consuming.
lbrundage said... (7/30/11 4:50 PM) Reply
Michelle, that is such a great dress. Very nicely done. I like the idea of the cotton sateen...very crisp!
Terri Smith said... (7/5/11 2:45 PM) Reply
Thank you for the timely review. I have this in my to do stack, and your review will come in most handy. Love the color of your fabric.
VirginiasDghter said... (7/5/11 10:22 AM) Reply
This is VERY cute! Love, love, love the color of your fabric. You've made me want to advance this pattern on my list! Nice work!
DebJ said... (7/5/11 8:27 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great review as I just bought this pattern! The colour looks terrific on you and the sewing and the fit is perfect!
AdaH said... (7/5/11 2:18 AM) Reply
Great color for you. very nice fit. I think it was worth the work.
Sallygirl1 said... (7/5/11 0:17 AM) Reply
This looks nice on you. I just purchased the McCall's 6279, which is similar. Hope mine look as nice.
SewWil said... (7/4/11 11:34 PM) Reply
Your dress turned out great and looks very nice on you. Great color! I have this pattern in my queue coming up. I'll go in with my eyes wide open thanks to you. Thanks for you review.
AndreaSews said... (7/4/11 11:26 PM) Reply
Cute, and you are braver than I am for tackling that one! Love the color on you.
cmarie12 said... (7/4/11 10:41 PM) Reply
You've made a great dress! I totally understand what you mean about the directions because mine is still laying on the cutting table waiting to be completed...maybe I should move it to the top of the pile now that you've made such a great version!
lakaribane said... (7/4/11 10:38 PM) Reply
I can't believe you're the first one to review this pattern but what an way to kick things off! I love the bright color!
Heatherrique said... (7/4/11 9:03 PM) Reply
Gorgeous color and style on you! Thank you for your very helpful review.
Lynnelle said... (7/4/11 8:25 PM) Reply
Thank you for the review and information on construction. You did a great job fitting the dress; it looks good on you.

by: petro