Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 3295-1004 (Breakfast @ Tiffany's Knockoff)

Reviewed by:Leslie in Austin

About Leslie in Austinstarstarstarstar
TX USA
Member since: 1/30/03
Posted on:7/10/11 10:07 AM
Last Updated:7/10/11 10:10 AM

blue mooney said... (7/11/11 7:01 PM) Reply
what fun! and what a challenging project. you look fab.
Irene said... (7/11/11 3:14 PM) Reply
Spectacular, Leslie! The armholes on Holly's dress look quite cut-in, and my guess is that it hangs like a halter, alleviating stress/pulling on the back shoulder portion.
gatorgirl4325 said... (7/11/11 11:48 AM) Reply
Gorgeous!
OP Gal said... (7/11/11 11:30 AM) Reply
You look absolutely marvelous!
Mufffet said... (7/11/11 10:50 AM) Reply
OH so nice! Beautiful, and on you it looks great! :)
becca a said... (7/11/11 8:49 AM) Reply
Wow! What a stunning dress! You look so glamorous! A definite winner! I hope you get another chance to wear this at DH's award nomination.
sew2little said... (7/11/11 1:13 AM) Reply
I'm not sure if this qualifies as a labor of love, but it's fantastic--and you look fabulous, dahling! It's over the moon (river)!
AnneMarie60 said... (7/10/11 5:22 PM) Reply
Fabulous job on the dress! You look amazing. So glad you were a hit at the party!
marec said... (7/10/11 4:33 PM) Reply
Oh my- words fail me. I didn't even recognize you before looking at your name. Wow! What talent and beautiful work.
MelissaB in WA said... (7/10/11 4:05 PM) Reply
My, oh my, that is soooo awesome! I now understand why yards and yards of silk sewing were happening in your sewing room. Yay, you did such an awesome job and look fabulous!!! Hope you have the opportunity to wear it again very soon!
hme75 said... (7/10/11 3:45 PM) Reply
Stunning!!!!
carolynw said... (7/10/11 2:30 PM) Reply
What more can I add - just a huge W-O-W! and how about drop dead gorgeous - I sincerely hope you get to wear this many, many times - from one of my forever favourite movies I just love this
Meredith P said... (7/10/11 2:23 PM) Reply
I'm just speechless! It's fabulous, and I hope you have many more occasions to wear it. That must have been some party...Wow, just Wow!
KarmenG said... (7/10/11 2:07 PM) Reply
Love it Leslie!!! What a fabulous look!
Christas said... (7/10/11 2:04 PM) Reply
You look marvelous, my dear! That is one very incredibly beautiful, stylish, and amazing dress! WOW! And again....... WOW!!!! :-)
Debbie Cook said... (7/10/11 2:00 PM) Reply
Perfect Leslie! Fingers crossed for your husband too, so you have another destination to wear this gorgeous creation!
FLFiFiLarue said... (7/10/11 1:56 PM) Reply
OMGosh! WoW! Outstanding! You look Lovely Dahling! Fab job....love your credits and your review!
michellep74 said... (7/10/11 1:17 PM) Reply
Wow, you look amazing!
renelope said... (7/10/11 12:41 PM) Reply
Beautiful! I am inspired to try something new and original.
Scheryka said... (7/10/11 12:31 PM) Reply
Wow. Beautiful. For more help on your previous endeavor you can check out the "Selfish Seamstress" website. You can press downloads and scroll down. Again....Oncore!
Aroura said... (7/10/11 12:08 PM) Reply
Wow, just wow!!
pterion said... (7/10/11 11:34 AM) Reply
Amazing sewing and styling! You look like Audrey in the flesh. Good luck to the hubby, and I think the dress should get an award too.
portercs said... (7/10/11 11:29 AM) Reply
You look fabulous!!! Great job on a beautiful dress.
Rhoda K said... (7/10/11 11:25 AM) Reply
Wow - I agree with sewbehind! You did a fantastic job on the dress. Bet it wasn't easy washing out all that hairspray though ;-)
sewbehind said... (7/10/11 10:57 AM) Reply
Oh my! Leslie, you have outdone yourself. You look gorgeous and drop dead sexy. Yow!

by: JustineSew...