Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2497 (Misses Dresses)

Reviewed by:Gemaki

Posted on:7/24/11 5:38 PM
Last Updated:7/24/11 5:40 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
becca a said... (8/1/11 10:56 AM) Reply
Your dress is so pretty, and I didn't recognize the pattern at all. I like the sleeves.
MarianS said... (7/25/11 11:34 AM) Reply
Very nice dress! Your fitting adjustments are very intriguing to me. I have a broad back which puts me at a size 18, and everything I make is big in the front and too long at the underarm. Shortening the shoulder by cutting a smaller size would probably help me alot. Thanks!
ClioBklyn said... (7/25/11 11:13 AM) Reply
Oh I think you did a great job with the print, and the contrasting neckline really works. I think the sleeves are fine - not too 80's at all.
ClioBklyn said... (7/25/11 11:12 AM) Reply
MamaSewing said... (7/25/11 9:54 AM) Reply
You dress looks wonderful and I didn't recognize that you used this pattern either.
lakaribane said... (7/25/11 9:32 AM) Reply
I didn't recognize the pattern at all! Love the contrast neckband, great detail. The sleeves do look cute so I wouldn't worry about it too much. Great review, btw.
Danvillegirl said... (7/25/11 5:28 AM) Reply
I think the dress looks great and I liked the sleeves!
ArtAttack said... (7/24/11 9:21 PM) Reply
Very nice...I had to go back and look at the sleeves again after you questioning their look...I think they are really cute! Great fabric...
snowflake0703 said... (7/24/11 8:16 PM) Reply
very pretty dress,I also bought for the ruffles but after thinking about it, i am not a ruffle person

BurdaStyle Magazine 02-2012-142