Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers
Misses Sizes (Bust 30" - 44.5")] [Women's sizes (Bust 43" - 55")]">Fit the Tee to a T Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 06-2011-114 (Trousers)

Reviewed by:ClioBklyn

About ClioBklynstar
NY USA
Member since: 1/23/08
Posted on:7/25/11 1:16 AM
Last Updated:7/31/13 11:56 AM

ClioBklyn said... (5/30/13 7:19 PM) Reply
@beanchor - No worries. They are still my favorite pants each summer! LOL Thanks everyone!
Levone said... (5/30/13 12:26 PM) Reply
I love both pairs of pants! Thanks for reminding me of this pattern as I've wanted to make these since they first appeared in the magazine.
grays08 said... (5/30/13 9:19 AM) Reply
I love these, love, love, love the red! They look like a great summer pant. I need to dig this mag out and trace these off!
beanchor said... (5/29/13 5:49 PM) Reply
I love the border print (2 years late)!
Memaddiemike said... (8/4/11 0:35 AM) Reply
ClioBklyn said... (7/27/11 12:54 PM) Reply
OMG! I should start calling these my ASOS inspired pants in order to give them some fashion legitimacy! ;-)
Memaddiemike said... (7/26/11 8:51 PM) Reply
Thought of you when I saw these Asos pants in Rue mag. Here's the link http://image.issuu.com/110726153724-21522d57aebc49c2aca094f445b7b3ed/jpg/page_24.jpg :)
ClioBklyn said... (7/26/11 9:52 AM) Reply
Thanks so much, everyone! Yeah, I think I've come around to thinking they are great and not being worried that they might be too much! LOL
bebrown said... (7/26/11 9:25 AM) Reply
Great looking pants! Reminds me of some I wore when I was young and skinny.
Woolygal said... (7/26/11 6:22 AM) Reply
Don't even think twice about the pants.They're perfect for the summer when it's right on to have fun clothes.
redrockcity said... (7/25/11 11:55 PM) Reply
They fit and look great. I love the border print! Definitely not bringing to mind a disco party or clown school drop out. Just chic!
Kayseri said... (7/25/11 9:44 PM) Reply
These are terrific, the vibrant border works well and the fit is great. They just brighten up a dull day.
marec said... (7/25/11 3:15 PM) Reply
I love the border print and think you look great. I just picked up a vintage 70's pattern to make some lounging pants...but as I am short, I will not be doing a print. Your entire outfit is wonderful.
happytobehere said... (7/25/11 12:07 PM) Reply
I'm inspired!
spiphany said... (7/25/11 11:48 AM) Reply
Those are very cool pants, love the border print. The drape of the fabric is very flattering, too. I understand your dilemma -- I never quite have the courage to wear pants in anything but neutral colors. Maybe I'll have to give it a try, though. Your pair looks great!
ArtAttack said... (7/25/11 10:18 AM) Reply

Elemenopeo said... (7/25/11 10:18 AM) Reply
looks great - really fun pants that you should wear with confidence
ArtAttack said... (7/25/11 10:18 AM) Reply
Adorable! I love the border fabric choice...very, very 70's...I oughta know...I was there!
KensingtonCrab said... (7/25/11 9:44 AM) Reply
I loveeeee your pants! I want to make a pair but waiting for the right floral fabric--love the border idea. I also love the one shoulder top--looks smashing head to toe! Thanks for sharing and enjoy!
lakaribane said... (7/25/11 9:43 AM) Reply
I love them, I think this is a great idea. How do you feel about jumpsuits? because you could totally make border print jumpsuits like this, with the border at the bodice top too!!!
Amanda.Claire said... (7/25/11 8:07 AM) Reply
Great review and great looking pants! The border print is fabulous on these pants!!
sewtofit said... (7/25/11 2:14 AM) Reply
These are terrific. So 70's. I have a really old Simplicity pattern with a picture on the envelope of funky floral print pants. Way to go, they look great. And, I have also found that the Burda pants patterns are looking good for me too. Thanks for the review.
Batik said... (7/25/11 1:37 AM) Reply
Great border print that really works with these (busy on the bottom, tapers to the top).

Kwik Sew 1672