Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Safari Jane (Safari Jane jacket)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:7/25/11 10:38 PM
Last Updated:7/25/11 10:41 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Annette1 said... (8/8/11 1:23 AM) Reply
I'm not TOO terribly worried that you're going to abandon the FUNKY, and in the meantime, you and everybody who SEES you will be enjoying this jacket! I've have some cloque fabric in my cart for WEEKS now from Denver Fabrics, but something always seems to take precedence and I don't get it -- ha! I LOVE this jacket, and you really wear this color beautifully!
Ann Smith said... (7/29/11 0:32 AM) Reply
This looks terrific on you. Love the combo of style and fabric. StyleArc owes you.
DorothyK said... (7/27/11 5:31 PM) Reply
Fabulous jacket. You did a great job. I love everything about it, including the Armani touch.
JillyBe said... (7/27/11 1:40 PM) Reply
Another fabulous piece from you! Fit, fabric choice, construction - all of it is inspirational! Thanks for another great review :)
Kayseri said... (7/26/11 9:13 PM) Reply
You fabric choice turns a good looking jacket into fabulous.
MNBarb said... (7/26/11 1:51 PM) Reply
You inspire me with every review. This jacket is just beautful in it's design, fabric and fit. I'm jealous that you found a fun zipper. I looked everywhere for one when I made my last jacket. Another job very well done. Congrats!
nicegirl said... (7/26/11 11:13 AM) Reply
Lovely! What a great use of the fabric--I like the idea of making a fancy piece into an everyday garment. You get so much more wear and enjoyment that way!
becca a said... (7/26/11 10:47 AM) Reply
What a great jacket! It looks awesome on you. Maybe the funky is in the fabric this time??
Woolygal said... (7/26/11 7:06 AM) Reply
Fabulous jacket. It's made perfectly.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (7/26/11 6:17 AM) Reply
You have achieved a fantastic fit!
Sew4Fun said... (7/26/11 3:06 AM) Reply
Fabulous jacket! I can see there is a LOT of work and you have done such a great job both on the construction and the fit. Thanks for the detailed reivew.
Amanda.Claire said... (7/26/11 1:42 AM) Reply
Never abandon your funky! The jacket is great with an amazing fabric choice. It is really flattering on you.
mm said... (7/26/11 1:03 AM) Reply
Great jacket and I love the fabric. It is funky enough and suits you very well. I like these patterns too.
GayMcDonell said... (7/26/11 0:25 AM) Reply
Great jacket - yes it's a shame that their instructions are scant, their designs are great and I'm happy with the fit - but they could make life a little easier!!

Islander Sewing Systems Baja Shirt Pattern