Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Posted on:7/26/11 11:35 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
Annette1 said... (8/8/11 1:25 AM) Reply
The FUNK is back! :o) If I had your legs, I'd be making these leggings in every possibly color. :o) That is a LOT of negative ease, but they look GREAT on you (darn it all). :o)
poppykettle said... (8/1/11 7:35 AM) Reply
hehe - kick-ass photo dudette!
mm said... (7/28/11 7:45 AM) Reply
I have got this pattern. I just don't have a big enough table to cut them out. Yours look great.
Sharonspils said... (7/28/11 2:46 AM) Reply
Great leggings and wonderful review. Love the photo and the tunic.
DorothyK said... (7/27/11 4:48 PM) Reply
Love them. They are perfect for the tunic and look great on you. Love the shoes, too. :-)
JillyBe said... (7/27/11 1:39 PM) Reply
Y'all have convinced me that I need to jump on the SA bandwagon & place an order! Great review - I think I'm adding this one to the mix :)
manola6176 said... (7/27/11 12:56 PM) Reply
Thanks for a very useful review and great pictures
JEF said... (7/27/11 9:37 AM) Reply
Super!
Amanda.Claire said... (7/27/11 8:22 AM) Reply
You crack me up!! Love your leggings and balance inspired pic!
MNBarb said... (7/27/11 7:35 AM) Reply
Your review is so timely. I was just Googling Jeggings and trying to decide if I'm too old or too something for this style. Then I see sfshaza working her stuff in the backyard in a stylish pair of leggings made from the exact fabric I have in my shopping cart. You have the perfect figure for jeggings and a tunic. I am picturing your neighbors peeking out from behind the curtains saying, "God, what is she up to today?" Everyone needs pants that can dance!
FreyaStark said... (7/27/11 7:20 AM) Reply
Very nice. They look comfortable, and that fabric and the slight puddling make them more distinctive.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (7/27/11 6:05 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great review! :)
MarianS said... (7/27/11 2:29 AM) Reply
Great pictures. You can really tell you love these jeggings. If they make you feel that good, I will have to try them!
GayMcDonell said... (7/27/11 0:35 AM) Reply
Cool photos - great leggings - snazzo!!
hme75 said... (7/26/11 11:57 PM) Reply
This is the best picture! And I love to see StyleArc reviews. These leggings look like a winner. A very helpful, and smile filled, review.
Sew4Fun said... (7/26/11 11:40 PM) Reply
Oh I love your main photo! It made me smile. Your leggings look great and it's wonderful to hear they have a lot of negative ease like leggings should. Thanks for giving the finished m'ments too which are really helpful. Great leggings and very helpful review!

Merchant & Mills Top 64