This is a self drafted pattern. I was looking for a better way to carry a changing pad/diaper/diaper cream etc to the changing table when out an about. There is usually no place to put a diaper bag - and who wants to put anything on the floor of a bathroom? I looked online and couldn't find what I was looking for, so I drafted my own! Fabric Used:
I used quilting cotton for the outside and the pocket, and PUL for the lining.
If I were to do this again, I don't think I'd use PUL - it's got stretch to it, and I didn't really like that. I did orginally look for some laminated cotton, but I didn't find any solid colors. PUL seemed to be the only thing that came in a solid color. The reason to use this on the inside (whether the laminated cotton or PUL) is so that it's easy to wipe off in case of mess. Pattern alterations or any design changes for the future:
The handle isn't quite right - It's not as sturdy as I would like. I would have to rethink how to actually anchor the handle better in the future. I also cut the pattern upside down. You can see that in this Picture.