Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Terry Tie Cardi (Terry Tie Cardi)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:8/18/11 11:47 PM
Last Updated:8/19/11 7:38 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
DorothyK said... (8/27/11 9:25 AM) Reply
I like this cardi on you. It is very flattering. The organic bamboo fabric is a good choice. I made a cardi out of that fabric and I love the drape and softness.
Irene said... (8/20/11 12:29 PM) Reply
This looks wonderful on you! Drapey, vertical lines are flattering. The cardi looks elegant and comfy, at the same time.
AndreaSews said... (8/19/11 9:15 PM) Reply
I like the lines of this on you, very nice.
carolynw said... (8/19/11 4:39 PM) Reply
Very nice looking cardi
JEF said... (8/19/11 10:13 AM) Reply
Looks great on you.
sewme47 said... (8/19/11 9:46 AM) Reply
Lovely!! I've looked at StyleArc, and their designs are so interesting. I hesitate to buy one of their patterns, however, because they aren't multi-sized....I become accustomed to tracing a smaller size at at the shoulder and gradually increasing to a larger size at the hip. But you may have convinced me to try this company.
Sewing Chick said... (8/19/11 9:26 AM) Reply
This style looks great on you! I also like the pants. You are really doing well with these patterns. I'm about to order some for my daughter.
marthamyers said... (8/19/11 8:43 AM) Reply
Wow! Another great successful Style Arc pattern for you. I really like the idea of rotating a dart into more pleats at the shoulder. That might be something interesting to try on other garments. I especially like your ties. Very put-together.
MNBarb said... (8/19/11 7:49 AM) Reply
This cardi is tres cuter than anything I saw on my shopping spree yesterday. What an interesting, pretty color.
no7262 said... (8/19/11 7:29 AM) Reply
Looks great! You really are rockin out the style arc patterns! Love them all! Nora :)
mm said... (8/19/11 5:18 AM) Reply
It looks great on you.
Sew4Fun said... (8/19/11 3:40 AM) Reply
Nice cardi and I like how you did the tie. Loti, re Aussie sizing. In a word no. While I do start with a size 12 in the Big 4 and Style Arc (despite wearing a RTW size 10), the fit is completely different.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (8/19/11 2:27 AM) Reply
Pretty cardigan - lovely colour and it suits you really well.
GayMcDonell said... (8/19/11 1:05 AM) Reply
Lovely draping!
sfshaza said... (8/19/11 0:13 AM) Reply
Well, kinda, Loti. But their clothing fits much more like ready to wear, so don't expect some of the "bagginess" you can find in the big four. It fits closer to the body. I love that aspect of these patterns.
loti said... (8/18/11 11:55 PM) Reply
Very nice fit, is Aussie sizing close to the big four sizing?

Other The Wiggle Dress