Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1264 (Misses'/Misses' Petite Jacket)

Reviewed by:bemodi

About bemodi
NS CANADA
Member since: 10/12/07
Posted on:8/26/11 7:28 AM
Last Updated:8/26/11 7:29 AM

See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket    Pants
Sue Parrott said... (9/10/11 10:01 PM) Reply
Thanks for the honest review! I finally purchased this pattern after drooling over it for quite some time and was mostly interested in the jacket--that is until I read your pants review. I have the perfect piece of fabric in my stash to stitch them up!
bemodi said... (8/27/11 3:05 PM) Reply
Karine pictures of that alteration are on my blog, it basically takes a little out of the back inseam and adds a little to the centre back seam.
Karine said... (8/27/11 2:05 PM) Reply
Great looking pants! I have this jacket on my cutting table right now too and wondered about the pants. Thanks for the review! Who can't use a comfortable, trim-looking pair of pants? I'm going to try them out. P.S. What's a "clown butt alteration?"
Terri A said... (8/26/11 8:51 PM) Reply
I love them! Wool gabardine is so lovely...
Kay Y said... (8/26/11 7:08 PM) Reply
You are doing a good sales job on this pattern! These are great looking pants that you will wear A LOT!
Karen FP said... (8/26/11 9:19 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I love the jacket and look forward to your review as I plan to work on it in September. But really, thanks for making the pants! I knew I wanted them longer and wondered if they would be worth the bother, but your description of the fit and comfort level makes me think I will give them a try.
a life in stitches said... (8/26/11 8:05 AM) Reply
Gosh, you've been quick off the mark with this pattern! Thanks for your detailed and enthusiaiastic review. I look forward to hearing how you find the jacket pattern.

Understanding Knit Fabrics