Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 09-2011-132 (Dress with Front Drape)

Reviewed by:Karen6790

About Karen6790starstarstarstar
PA USA
Member since: 3/2/06
Posted on:8/27/11 1:10 AM

Patti B said... (8/29/11 11:36 AM) Reply
I am so glad to read honest reviews of this dress! Sorry for your sewing experience but thanks for the warning. I'm so glad you can salvage the fabric.
squirrellypoo said... (8/28/11 5:36 PM) Reply
Having attempted a Burda Tall or two in the past, I'm convinced that "Tall" is really just a Plus pattern, as they've all been voluminous. But having read your review, I'm now totally perplexed at their sizing, as the top seems tiny! I really don't understand, as the regular and petite Burda sizing is just so damned good! But thank you for your honest review, I find negative results just as helpful as glowing ones!
renren said... (8/27/11 11:29 AM) Reply
I'm glad you can salvage the silk twill. Your sewing artistry is right up there at the top and I trust you implicitly. Sorry about the unfortunate experience and dress. Bad, Burda, bad! Tsk, tsk, tsk.
a life in stitches said... (8/27/11 5:03 AM) Reply
Have to agree, and thank you for review to forewarn the rest of us who could have found the line drawing is kind of intriguing and I can understand you wanting to try it. I'm glad you can rescue that lovely fabric for something better!

by: Jessamaka