Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 09-2011-132 (Dress with Front Drape)

Reviewed by:manola6176

About manola6176star
France
Member since: 2/2/09
Posted on:8/29/11 10:49 AM
Last Updated:8/29/11 10:57 AM

Ankara said... (11/3/11 8:16 AM) Reply
Deeply appreciate the time and effort you and Karen took to experiment for us all, once again a great use of shared information. Like a few in both reviews, thought line drawing had possibilities. Sort of wish we could set up little fabric replacement fund for those of you taking on and finding out the "don't go there patterns". At least this was a sheet this time. Really thanks, negative reviews are also gems to know about.
Terri A said... (8/30/11 2:29 AM) Reply
Awesome review. I applaud the adventurous spirit to make this dress though.
Karen6790 said... (8/29/11 9:41 PM) Reply
Wow, at least I'm not the only canary in this coal mine. It's not a comfort that yours turned out badly as well - I thought it was interesting, I wanted it to work. Sorry yours didn't either. Treat yourself to a fabulous TNT now to make yourself feel better.
renren said... (8/29/11 7:59 PM) Reply
Yep, I think you and Karen are the canaries in the mine on this one. We've been fairly warned.
said... (8/29/11 5:16 PM) Reply
I would(maybe) try this in a VERY light fabric...the back gathers seem frumpy though. I am tall and saucer breasted so it could work, and this dress certainly shouts ANTI fashion!!
michellep74 said... (8/29/11 1:50 PM) Reply
Thank you for a funny and informative review!
Patti B said... (8/29/11 11:42 AM) Reply
OK, I'm convinced! Between your and Karen's helpful, honest reviews, this is relegated to the 'not on your life' pile! Thanks for the review.