Online Sewing Class: Blueprints to Blue Jeans

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops

Other Projects by JenniferMM using this Pattern

KrissyB said... (9/16/11 4:50 PM) Reply
Jennifer I sent you a message about help with fitting the sleeves.
KrissyB said... (9/16/11 4:50 PM) Reply
Jennifer I sent you a message about help with fitting the sleeves.
KrissyB said... (9/16/11 12:34 PM) Reply
Well, Jennifer, I did not get it done in time. I do have the plackets and the collar on. Next is the sleeves. I couldn't get them to fit in the muslin I made so I checked my tracing and I may have gone a bit wrong there. I retraced and hopefully the new sleeves will fit in the real fabric which is a cornflower blue broadcloth. Wish me luck! Kristen
MamaSewing said... (9/14/11 8:23 AM) Reply
What a great looking dress!
Sue Parrott said... (9/13/11 8:07 AM) Reply
Really cute and it fits you so well!
JenniferMM said... (9/13/11 7:45 AM) Reply
Thanks you two! @Christas I agree. All your Lisette's have looked cute too. I need to go get the other summer ones to add to next year's queue. @KrissyB I'm definitely happier with this version! There's just too much fabric in this one to use a material you don't like. This is a quick and easy one to sew so you could still have it done in time! Then again, I don't have two kids... Good luck! :)
Christas said... (9/13/11 0:35 AM) Reply
I love the Lisette line of patterns. Your dress looks very nice It looks like your adjustments gave you a very nice fit!
KrissyB said... (9/12/11 9:58 PM) Reply
You look much happier with this version! I'm adding the pockets to mine, view A. I have two kids at home so it may be a while before I post a review/pic. I was kind of aiming to wear it on Wednesday night but I'm not sure that's going to happen. Oh, well... enjoy your new dress!
KrissyB said... (9/12/11 9:58 PM) Reply
KrissyB said... (9/12/11 8:47 AM) Reply
I can't wait to see your photo. I have this dress all cut out and ready to sew in my work room!

Pattern Work