Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Bali Bindi Top (Bali Bindi Top)

Reviewed by:jannw

About jannwstarstarstarstar
WA USA
Member since: 9/3/06
Posted on:9/7/11 10:16 PM
Last Updated:9/8/11 1:55 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular Petite

Margaret said... (9/12/11 9:10 AM) Reply
Good to hear that this company has such great customer service. Very nice looking top!
Heatherrique said... (9/9/11 1:15 PM) Reply
Cool looking top! Youand other fellow PR'ers proved that Style Arc patterns produce RTW or nicer than RTW outifts.
fourkid said... (9/8/11 10:07 PM) Reply
This looks so nice on you. Love the print and the bands. So great to hear of a place that gives such amazing customer service. Don't you feel like they want your business? Very refreshing.
Calendria said... (9/8/11 7:54 PM) Reply
thanx for review. I soooooooooo want this pattern. thanx.
JillyBe said... (9/8/11 1:31 PM) Reply
Add me to the couch full of people looking forward to the picture! Love the looks of your fabric! The sizing changes you made are very helpful - it looks huge coming out of the envelope, & I suspect I'm going to be taking mine in a bit as well.
loti said... (9/8/11 12:32 PM) Reply
Very cute top, I love that bottom band, it looks very polished, and comfy.
sfshaza said... (9/8/11 10:42 AM) Reply
I also would love to see this on you. :) This is one I have had on my list so I am very glad to see your review! Thanks also for the finished bust measurement, because now I know a size 16 would be perfect for me without an FBA or I could go down to a smaller size and do an FBA. I also hadn't noticed that the trim uses a woven - what a neat twist. It seems like you could also make this in a drapey woven. Thanks for a great review! This will definitely go on my to-buy list.
FreyaStark said... (9/8/11 4:10 AM) Reply
Hear, hear! I would love to see a photo of you wearing it. It looks like a great top, and the fabric is wonderful.
Sew4Fun said... (9/8/11 1:51 AM) Reply
Great top and wonderful review. Very helpful, thanks! And I agree about the fantastic customer service. A wonderful company all round. Looking forward to see a photo of the top on you.
renren said... (9/7/11 10:49 PM) Reply
Fantastic customer service from StyleArc! Glad you got it to work for you. It'll look great with those leggings you made.
Christas said... (9/7/11 10:20 PM) Reply
Very nice review! I can't wait to see it on you. Nice to hear a pattern company has such wonderful customer service. I am getting tempted to buy from this company. So many of their designs are so nice.

Sewing Workshop New Yorker Jacket Pattern