Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Bali Bindi Top (Bali Bindi Top)

Reviewed by:JillyBe

About JillyBestarstarstar
Member since: 1/20/10
Posted on:9/28/11 4:47 PM
Last Updated:9/28/11 8:28 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people

Sweater knit fabrics

Susi B said... (3/5/12 1:54 PM) Reply
Thank you for the great information! I just ordered the pattern and before I start the top I will carefully measure!!
maryfrana said... (2/19/12 1:50 PM) Reply
Just about to make this top and so glad I read your review. It looks huge in the pattern! And I wondered about bias for the neckline binding. I plan to adjust the pattern on me first, then cut and use bias. Thanks again.
JillyBe said... (9/29/11 4:07 PM) Reply
Thank you everyone! For those who like the top on me, it's not that it's THAT bad a look, it just isn't me. I don't care for the oversized, top heavy look (anymore...there was a time.....). I will put it in the closet & we'll see.... It would be easy to clean up the mess I made of the neckband, so I'll see what happens after it's been washed a couple of times. I do appreciate all the comments!
jannw said... (9/29/11 9:24 AM) Reply
I think it looks really good on you! and your collar band turned out way better than mine..
Amanda.Claire said... (9/29/11 7:42 AM) Reply
Great info for this top! I really like the overall cut of this top.
Peggy L said... (9/29/11 0:35 AM) Reply
I like it on you:) Maybe try the closet trick - hide it for a week or two and then bring it back out. Pants look great. I am looking forward to your review.
Christas said... (9/28/11 9:41 PM) Reply
Bummer about the sizing, but it is a cute style. So nice to hear that a pattern company has wonderful customer service!
Sew4Fun said... (9/28/11 6:26 PM) Reply
Thanks for the helpful review. Sorry the style didn't work for you but it looks nice in the photo. And your Linda pants look great. :)
mm said... (9/28/11 6:04 PM) Reply
I think you look good in this top.
dbsewer said... (9/28/11 5:38 PM) Reply
JillyBe what a great top. I agree that SA's instructions are wonky if not almost non-existent, but if you can get a good fit they are pretty cool. Yours is lovely and the fabric and trip are perfect.
newsewer2011 said... (9/28/11 5:34 PM) Reply
I love it, but then I love "big" , I think it looks great on you, funny how we all like different things!! I think I will get this one, thankyou for reviewing

Petite Plus D202 DVD