Pattern Reviews> Au Bonheur des Petites Mains> 60005 (T-Shirt effet asymétrique)

Reviewed by:DorothyK

About DorothyKstarstarstarstar
Member since: 3/13/06
Posted on:9/28/11 11:17 PM

sfshaza said... (9/30/11 3:37 AM) Reply
Dorothy, FAB-U-LOUS! I love both. I don't think this is a pattern I have and that makes me sad, because their website has been down for awhile. I hope to see these in person! And I also love your haircut. So cute!!!
NVK said... (9/29/11 5:49 PM) Reply
I love both tops. The style is perfect for you. I can't decide which top looks better on you. I think that's a real compliment of matching the fabric to the style of the garment. A job well done.
SewWil said... (9/29/11 1:32 PM) Reply
I love both of your tops. The fabrics you chose are wonderful. Great job!
Barbara V said... (9/29/11 11:18 AM) Reply
Dorothy, your two tops are fabulous and speak volumes to your creativity and talent! I can't choose a favorite as both are so wonderful. I must add, I love your new hair style!
Twinset said... (9/29/11 11:17 AM) Reply
Very nice! Love it!
pterion said... (9/29/11 11:06 AM) Reply
Wow, absolutely love your interpretation of this pattern. And you wear them well - great fit!
Bonnie123 said... (9/29/11 11:00 AM) Reply
I love, love, love this top. I would love to make this! Both versions are great!
carolynw said... (9/29/11 10:48 AM) Reply
Sophisticated and edgy in the right way - I love this as it is so different from the usual T shirt patterns - great fabric choices
Amanda.Claire said... (9/29/11 7:36 AM) Reply
These are super cute t shirts. I love AB's website and their patterns. Thanks for telling us where to get your great fabric too.
birdmcfarland said... (9/29/11 6:57 AM) Reply
excellent. I love the design and what you did with them.
lamstu said... (9/29/11 5:52 AM) Reply
These are amazing and wonderful t-shirts! AB should consider compensating you for your fantastic interpretations that EVERYONE will want one now!
JillyBe said... (9/29/11 5:49 AM) Reply
Love both outfits, but I especially like the red/black top - smashing on you!
mm said... (9/29/11 3:55 AM) Reply
Dorothy I love them. The AB website is down and I do hope they haven't gone out of business. There patterns are such fun to make.
Ann Smith said... (9/29/11 1:12 AM) Reply
Love them both but the striped one amazes me. The way you worked the stripes and the bits of black is terrific.
sew2little said... (9/29/11 0:46 AM) Reply
These are both wonderful, Dorothy, and so very you!
Christas said... (9/28/11 11:28 PM) Reply
Both versions are lovely! Your fabric choices are great and really show off the nice details of this very stylish pattern.

PerfectFuseTailorUltra White