Pattern Reviews> Fashion in Harmony> 801 (Chinese Lantern Skirts)

Reviewed by:DorothyK

About DorothyKstarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 3/13/06
Posted on:9/29/11 9:03 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people

Barbara V said... (10/6/11 12:31 PM) Reply
Both Fashion in Harmony skirts are beautiful. With such lovely draping styles and your choice of fabrics each is uniquely outstanding. I picked up a couple of these patterns too at the ASG conference and hope to work on them soon!
marthamyers said... (9/30/11 11:16 PM) Reply
Such fun skirts! I actually have one of their patterns tucked away somewhere. You've inspired me to give it another look. Thanks for the great review.
a life in stitches said... (9/30/11 2:27 PM) Reply
Very interesting and clear review. You have created two great outfits, and I specially like the red + flowers top, the angles work well offsetting the drape. Great vision!
carolynw said... (9/30/11 12:42 PM) Reply
Fun and pretty - your clothes are so distinctive and so very attractive!!
NVK said... (9/30/11 11:33 AM) Reply
OK, I can not believe how great these skirts look on you. You really sew very distinctive and attractive garments.
VtMartha said... (9/30/11 11:07 AM) Reply
What wonderful skirts these are! You look fantastic in them. I definitely need to get this pattern.
Diane E said... (9/30/11 10:51 AM) Reply
Just gorgeous. Love the colors and shapes you put together. Fabric choices are lovely.
prttynpnk said... (9/30/11 7:35 AM) Reply
Wow, these are fabulous and your review makes the pattern seem less scary! Brava!
sfshaza said... (9/30/11 3:33 AM) Reply
Dorothy, these are both great! I bought this pattern ages ago, at the same time I bought a top. I muslined the top and it was a disaster on me. I never got around to the skirt, but I must. :) OH, and that green top is amazing! I can't wait to see your version of that and to hear more about it.
Ann Smith said... (9/30/11 0:43 AM) Reply
I love both your skirts. I'm wishing I had some gauzy rayon like that as it works so well.
Irene said... (9/30/11 0:20 AM) Reply
Wonderful skirts! They're such a striking marriage of funky, elegant, and artsy and look wonderful on you.
JillyBe said... (9/29/11 10:38 PM) Reply
Love! Love Love! UBER Love! Want! I love the green & black top too - & look forward to seeing your knock off
bethsews said... (9/29/11 10:14 PM) Reply
These are so fun! I love the colors you chose. Thanks for such a detailed review.
miausiau said... (9/29/11 10:10 PM) Reply
Very cool skirts. You have an amazing wardrobe. Love the dark top too. Thanks for introducing this line of patterns, I was not familiar with them.

Lutterloh 2004 62