Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Linda Stretch Pant (Linda Pants)

Reviewed by:JillyBe

About JillyBestarstarstar
Member since: 1/20/10
Posted on:10/1/11 4:11 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 14 people

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

Living Beauty said... (1/28/13 3:59 AM) Reply
Great review! Thanks for also showing different angles of the pants as worn! Very helpful!
Cultured Purl said... (4/20/12 11:08 AM) Reply
Love your pants,,,,just placed an order for 3 pair of pants ( ugh, the shipping!) but worth it for good pants, I do believe Peggy Sagers carries 2 in elastic also b/c of her yoga pants ( and I did read the comparison to the Silh yoga pant to this,,,,,,that is why I am taking the plunge and ordering 3 pant patterns!) thanks for the review, these fit Perfect!
marec said... (11/20/11 10:03 PM) Reply
Lovely pants JillyBe...I am trying to decide what size to order. You used a size 10. Could you PM me with your hip msmt?
qz said... (10/4/11 11:09 AM) Reply
These look great on you. I like the idea that s4f had about renaming these the the "Majic Linda" pants. Cute. Pants look great on you and I really appreciate the pocket info. My next pair will have pockets !!
blue mooney said... (10/2/11 4:49 PM) Reply
Nice-Looking Pants! People are loving Style Arc...gonna have to give them a try soon.
JillyBe said... (10/2/11 12:44 PM) Reply
Thank you for the wonderful comments everyone! & thanks, Julia C, for the lead on 2" elastic - I had no idea! I'm noticing that my butt is starting to disappear (where DO they go???) & wonder if I need to start looking into the flat seat might help some of those wrinkles?
becca a said... (10/2/11 12:10 PM) Reply
What great pants!
sewing for fun said... (10/2/11 11:15 AM) Reply
Great pants - love your zipper pocket idea on your blog! I liked most of the fit, but had to make major flat seat adjustments.
Julia C said... (10/2/11 10:40 AM) Reply
Dorothy K, I just ordered 2" elastic from Sew Sassy. I also ordered the pants pattern on the 29th.
Nan Kay said... (10/2/11 9:19 AM) Reply
This pattern is phenomenal! I have made this pant 7 times already. They take about an hour and a half from pressing the fabric to pressing the finished pant and fit without any changes. I think I'll make a few more!!! Your pocket idea is great.
cleverkitty said... (10/2/11 8:54 AM) Reply
these look amazing on you very well fitted, you will get a lot of use from them, thanks for zipper pocket tutorial, very nice detail.
FreyaStark said... (10/2/11 5:43 AM) Reply
They're smart and a great fit. Sounds like a wonderful pattern.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (10/2/11 3:14 AM) Reply
Fabulous fit and I love the little pocket!
newsewer2011 said... (10/1/11 9:46 PM) Reply
Look great, thankyou for taking the time to make it such a useful review
Aroura said... (10/1/11 9:39 PM) Reply
I want this pattern! After all, it has my (real) name on it. :) Seriously though, these are awesome, thanks for the review! Yet another pattern to add to my growing wishlist.
Sew4Fun said... (10/1/11 6:37 PM) Reply
I think we should rename this pattern the Magic Linda Pants. :) Great review and I really like your pocket idea.
Patti B said... (10/1/11 6:25 PM) Reply
Perfection! And thanks for the tute on the pocket.
mm said... (10/1/11 6:13 PM) Reply
Thanks for the pocket refinement. I have made this pattern and am part of the sisterhood of the travelling pants. It is a great pattern.
DorothyK said... (10/1/11 5:47 PM) Reply
OK. That's it. I'm ordering this pattern. Your pants are wonderful. What a great fit! I've been a little intimidated by only one size, but I'll try to order carefully. I will definitely refer to your review when I make the pants. Where does one get 2" elastic?
Christas said... (10/1/11 5:31 PM) Reply
These are great looking pants! The fit is wonderful. Thanks for the extra tutorial on the secret pocket.
wenznz said... (10/1/11 4:34 PM) Reply
I like the sound if magic pants - these are definitely moving up my to do list!

Amy Butler 10